Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekending

Hey ya'll and happy Monday! Is your Monday as rainy and dreary as mine? I hope not, but then again it does make coffee, snuggling, playing and PJ's that much better. This weekend Miss A was invited to her first social event and we had a blast! (because the punch was spiked for the adults...genius) Her little gal pal Ella turned 1 and had a fabulous, oh-so girly soiree. Afterwards, we ordered some pizza and watched some movies to continue on our girl time into Saturday night. I watched Age of Adeline and The Entourage Movie. First one was a cute but far-fetched love story but I do love me some Blake Lively. Side note, it is heart-breaking how old Harrison Ford has gotten! Entourage was not as good as I had expected but it is ALWAYS ok in my book to see Mark Walhburg so that made up for it. Sunday, Andi and I ate dinner with my in-laws and today hubby has the whole day off with us! Later in the week I have not one but two wedding planning meetings so today I am taking advantage of relaxing! I hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend!
 
Linking up with B and Meghan for Weekending!
 

 
 
Andi was on point with the color theme!

 
And don't forget to enter the Sephora giveaway! Click here for your chance to enter!
 
 

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

18 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is that cake?! And I hear ya on the Entourage movie, it was great to see them all together again but not as good as I thought it would be. Cheers to a fabulous week <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi was SO stinkin cute in that gold polka dot outfit! Still loving that look! :)
    So glad you had a nice Saturday night in! I agree with you on Age of Adeline and Entourage. Would you have liked Entourage better with some murder scenes?? hahaha Love you girl! Enjoy your relaxing day today with the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While Age of Adeline was soooo over the top, I still loved it. But honestly... who gets that excited over their first grey hair haha.
    And how cute is Andi! I love those footie leggings! I'll have to remember those (you can't beat socks that baby can't kick off)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know how I feel about Andi's outfit - want one in my size :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' Andi's outfit!! So cute. I've been wanting to see Age of Adeline too. Is it sad/depressing though?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun weekend! Andi looks adorable in her outfit - she sure knows how to dress for a party ;) I so wish it was raining here and I was cuddled up at home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bday cake is amazing!!! And of course Miss Andi is looking super cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andi's outfit is seriously adorable. I really liked the Age of Adaline or whatever it was called, but you're right - so far fetched love story and honestly I thought the love story was a bit odd / ew. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a LOT of fun and I LOVE the pink! She's such a cutie! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little one is just so precious! I love me some Mark Wahlberg too...he can pretty much do no wrong! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. um adore andi's shirt!! need to know details so i can find one for my sweet mini!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Andi's outfit!

    Also- I am totally being that annoying blogger, but I FINALLY figured out why some people couldn't comment so I fixed that. But now I am nervous it messed up my no reply status (I really am not that computer dumb, I don't know why I am having these issues!! ha) Do you mind seeing if you can reply to this? Thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cakes is gorgeous! I watch Age of Adeline on the plane to Rwanda and I really enjoyed it. I couldn't handle the part about her sweet Cavalier though. All I could think about was my puppy back home and being thousands of miles away from him. I bawled like a baby and didn't care who saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I wanted to see Age of Adeline and I think I forgot to put it in my Netflix queue... thanks for the reminder!!

    And that cake was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun weekend! That birthday cake is adorable! And Andi looks precious in her pink and gold! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seriously! Andi's little outfit is too much! I absolutely adore her pictures! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete