Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday 5

Friday already! Bring on the weekend right? Hubby's birthday is tomorrow - the big 3-0 ya'll! I'm busy getting some things together for that, baking him some sweets and also have a wedding planning lunch meeting today. I had a wedding planning meeting yesterday as well for a winter wonderland themed wedding I'm doing in December and I couldn't be more excited! The venue is gorgeous, at Longwood University, and I must admit that I've never done a winter/Christmas theme. It's going to be beautiful I'm sure! Anyway, I'll make this short and sweet. Here are 5 of my favorite things from this week rolled into one collage. Have a great weekend y'all!

Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 



1. Andi's latest Thanksgiving craft and the fun we had making it! Think paint from head to toe!

2. Morning playtime with that little love bug in her jammies

3. Naptime Gossip Girl binge with the hubs! I got him hooked and we're currently almost finished with season 4

4. Randomly 70 degrees yesterday so Miss A and I put a blanket down in the yard and stayed outside all day

5. I am so thankful that my Mama only works 2 miles from our house and stops by almost every afternoon! Adore our time together!

 
 


Oh and guess what? My little girl hit 7 months yesterday! ahhhh time SLOW down!


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

16 comments:

  1. Ive totally been loving the weather lately, too! So nice to actually get Fall (and some glimpses at Spring weather) for longer than a week or two like we normally do.
    I can't wait to see how the wedding turns out that you're working on! I'm sure it'll be beautiful!
    Love you, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to the husband's birthday, the big 3-0 woohooo!!! Love the pictures, lady! Can't wait to see those pretty faces on a Christmas card :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Happy Birthday to the hubby! Be sure to tell him 30 is the new 21! :) I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Thanksgiving craft!! Can't believe we're at 7 months already! Closer to a year than an infant. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7 months! bah! where does time go?! and i love that your man watches gossip girl. that's awesome. if i could get my farmer hooked on anything other than drunk history...well...that would be a win. happy weekend! and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your hubby! And that winter wedding sounds amazing! Love that you guys binge watch GG. Totally makes me want to rewatch it. Happy Friday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you got to enjoy the beautiful weather! And happy birthday to your hubby!

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kissy face on your snap yesterday was so precious!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. That kiss face picture is EVERYTHING! Little A is the cutest! Happy Birthday to the hubby! The big 3-0!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE Gossip Girl! My all time favorite show!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your hubby! Hope y'all have a great time celebrating this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the little thanksgiving hand/foot prints are SO cute!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love that thanksgiving craft!!! And so nice your mom is so close. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun celebrating your hubby's big 3-0 tomorrow! November 14th is a pretty special day, it's the day Jason and I got married! ;) I'll be thinking of you as we're both celebrating sweet occasions this weekend!! That kiss face snap is too cute! lol :) Loves to you and lit'l Miss A too!! Xx - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot wait to hear more about that Winter Wonderland Theme! I can only imagine all the beautiful stuff you could do for that.

    Your gal is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated birthday to the hubs!! How sweet of your Mama to be able to stop by so often!

    ReplyDelete