Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What's Hap-"Pinning"

And just like that, it's hump day again & almost mid October. Do ya'll know what that means? DUH - It's time to entertain ourselves with checking out what's going on in everyone's lives. Link up with Jenn and me (link up with me right? correct use of me? ha) today for another edition of what's hap-'pinning'. Today I want to share some of my favorite snaps from the week. Add me if you haven't already (jessicamc313) because I love checking out snaps each day from ya'll. Why didn't I invent something like that?

Andi has her 6 month check up this morning and more shots unfortunately so we have to get going. Oh! And Radford's flight lands around 3pm so I need to go clean up and get the guest room ready! Sorry for such a short post this week. (Can we say GIRL TIME on the brain?!) I do want to say thanks to yall for making this link up so much each week! I seriously look forward to reading each post so grab the button below and join in!
 
 



 
 
 

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

13 comments:

  1. I love pics of Andi--whether they're instagram, snaps, or text messages. She's seriously the cutest, happiest little baby! Love her--and her mama! :)
    Happy link up day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snap chat always makes me smile - little andi is the cutest to see!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. A and your doggy holding hands… I dieeee! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the 6 month check up! Fingers crossed she doesn't have an ear infection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with Andi's 6 month check up!! Now, following you on Snap. I love snapchat so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is seriously the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, the SO FANCY dress is amazing, lady! She is just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, I need to add you on snapchat! I'm msinthemidwest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOOOO for shots! I hope everything goes well! Andi is seriously so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love following along on your Snapchat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Going to follow you on Snapchat! My son has his six month shots in a few weeks and I am so not looking forward to it! Hope you had fun with your friend!

    Annie- All Things Big And Small

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those snaps are so cute! Love that Oprah meme!!

    ReplyDelete