Monday, October 12, 2015

Weekending

Hey ya'll and happy start to a new week! I'm so excited for this upcoming week because my best friend from Hollins is coming in on Wednesday from Atlanta and she's 23 weeks pregnant with a sweet little boy that I seriously cannot wait to meet! (whew long sentence) On Friday we're heading to good ole' Hollins to bombard the bookstore with another one of besties (Hillary- also preggo!) and grab dinner before heading back home for another wedding on Saturday. Oh, and did I mention we have a mini-family photo session on Friday morning with our photographer? Busy week for sure!

This last weekend we had a wedding that hubby was in and I was Mistress of Ceremonies for. We had a blast and even brought Miss A to the rehearsal. In the middle of the ceremony I found out that little Apollo Michael Peck (my bestie Tiff's baby boy - Mama is doing great) entered the world and is as precious as ever! I couldn't hold back the tears but it was fitting since it was a wedding (haha) I told them they have about 10 days to get settled before I go and snuggle that babe. Speaking of Miss A and babies, TODAY she is 6 months old! Where in the world is the time going? Can we say 1/2 birthday? Before we know it, we'll be planning her 1st birthday. . . . (wipes tear!) Her 6 month check-up is this Wednesday as well and I'm curious to see how she's doing! We also need to squeeze in the mandatory pumpkin patch visit - why is October so crazy?! (just about as crazy as this rant of a post)

Linking up with Biana and Meghan for Weekending!
 







 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

13 comments:

  1. I can't believe little miss is already 6 months old!! You all looked great for the wedding! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Andi looks adorable in her little wedding outfit! And you and hubs look pretty spiffy too. :) I can't believe we're to the half bday mark already!! How did that happen?! I am hoping to cram in a pumpkin patch visit and family photos here soon too! Time is flying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, six months... where has the time gone? Can I just say how much I LOVE sharing my half birthday month with your lil muffin?

    Y'all looked so beautiful and Seth looked mighty handsome, too. Glad you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that 6 month picture of her! So much sass & personality - tooo cute!! What a fun weekend & fun one ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already 6 months old… time flies!! Gorgeous pictures! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you looked fabulous for the wedding, so did Andi! and that 6 month picture is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked beautiful. Little Miss Andi is so cute, I love her 6 month picture. Pink is so her color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look great! I cant even deal with Andi in that last picture! She is too funny already! Beautiful little girl with a fabulous personality!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GIRL!! Seriously, why is October always so busy?! There's so much that we already want to do for fall, and then it seems that every other event just so happens to fall in October as well... we have been crazy over here!!

    And Andi's 6 month picture... priceless!! She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pic at the wedding! And how fun that there are so many new little babies! Miss Andi is seriously the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Andi's big ol' bow - I think both of our girls are seriously adept at rocking a bow:) Happy 6 months to your little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous weekend...love all of the babes :)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both your dresses! Can't wait to see some of the pictures from your shoot.

    ReplyDelete