Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday 5

Woohoo it's FRIDAY! I have to be quick, we are finally taking some family photos today with our photographer. We're just doing a mini sesh at our home but I'm so excited to get some more snaps of Miss A (if I have any more space to frame them...) I hope ya'll have a fun and safe Halloween weekend and I'll see ya'll back here .... in NOVEMBER! Say what?? Happy Friday!
 
Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 

1. Favorite snaps this week (via my instagram @jessiotey03)


2. Favorite finds - I love browsing the Lilly Pulitzer instagram page for desktop and mobile backgrounds. I had to save and use these two this week:


3. Craft time! Ya'll, I had to jump on the ghost feet bandwagon with Miss A! Now next year we can frame it and set it out as Halloween d├ęcor. Look at those squishy feet would ya? To have a wide awake and super excited baby, I'd say it turned out pretty cute!


4. Speaking of crafts, look how cute this built-in growth chart is that my friend and her hubby put in their home!


5. Favorite funny - so fabulous



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

22 comments:

  1. Love those Lilly backgrounds! So pretty! And the growth chart is SUPER cute! And turns into a keepsake too!
    Happy Friday and almost Halloween friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the craft, lady! My MIL has one for our nephew and it is too cute. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha actually... there is a recommendation for wines that pair well with Halloween candy! :) Loving both those Lilly backgrounds and Andi's feet ghosts are so cute! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those desktop background and can't wait to see how the pictures turn out! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween with your little sweetie!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have so much fun taking photos & I can't wait to see them!!! And those little ghost feet are too cute... have a great Halloween weekend :)

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  7. those little feet are so precious! what a perfect craft to remember exactly how tiny she is right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pumpkin bread - I need a piece! Yumm!! & Heck yes, you did a great job on Andi's ghost feet!! SO CUTE!! I think I might be doing a craft this weekend too!! Just can't help it! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum your snaps look so good!! And I love the Halloween craft. That is such a cute thing to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol with the wine and candy. hilarious!! love the ghost feet, so cute! and that growth chart is fabulous, i wish my mum had one of those when i was growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Favorite quote EVER! Have so much fun this weekend for Miss Andi's first Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see your family photos! We're taking ours on Sunday!! Hope Andi has a fabulous first Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HA! Number 5 - so hilarious and soooo true! Enjoy your Halloween weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have so much fun getting pictures taken! Can't wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that Halloween craft! Will have to keep it in mind when I have some kiddos one day :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those ghost feet are too cute! I think we're going to try to do some turkey hands this weekend for a 'school' project! Love that growth chart, too. Can't wait to see your family pics! Have a fab weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahahah #5! ...no but really, if anyone has suggestions I'm totally open to them. need to fill my starbucks cup with something good while i'm out with the little! Happy halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. There IS a pin on Instagram that shows you what drinks go with what candy! I'll have to forward it to you if I can find it!
    Love the ghost feet! So cute! Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww a just love the little ghost feet!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete