Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday 5

TGIF Y'all! We are currently trying not to float away here in VA...I mean rain for days with this close hurricane/storm- yikes! I hope everyone stays safe, especially the areas that are getting it worse than we are. The grocery stores were a mad house and we're just praying we don't flood! I'm pretty sure our side yards could be listed as waterfront property. Anyway, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 


1. So on Wednesday Miss A got her little ears pierced. We took her to a pediatrician office to get them done and she did fabulous. I think she mostly cried because they were holding her down and afterwards even smiled at the Doctor and staff. She's Miss Fancy now! (I know some people don't agree with getting them done this young but everyone in the office said they got them at 4 months and Miss A is almost 6 months. She had to have updated shots and I also had them done at this age)



 2. Bows, bows and more bows! I have TONS of bows for Andi from all sorts of places. Wal-Mart is even a good source but there is one place I love the most! BabyliciousDivas on Etsy is fabulous! They have all sorts of sizes, styles, colors and items to pick from and they ship them in the cutest pink boxes! They also run specials on their facebook page so check them out!

Latest shipment

 3. Hubs and I spruced up another antique find last week and listed it. We sold a couple antique chairs a couple weeks ago and we have a ton more items to list. This accent table was in pretty rough shape but we decided to go with a country-chic vibe.


 4.  Favorite moments this week: Family time and having the hubs home most of the week!

Cleary no room for me..... haha
5. Favorite funnies this week:

 




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

21 comments:

  1. Oh what a lil fancy diva with her earrings and bows, so sweet!!!!! Happy Friday, beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean she is just so stinking cute - love that her ears are pierced :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing that photo of sweet Andi with her cute pierced ears earlier this week. Glad that she was a little champ about it all, too :)
    You seriously need to get her that Christmas outfit I showed you--the cuteness factor!! :)
    Love that piece that you guys redid! It's gorgeous!!
    Happy Friday girl! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That accent table turned out great! I think its sweet with her ears pierced!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are there really ear-piercing judgers out there? If it helps I got my daughter's ears pierced as early as possible. I don't recall how many months she was. I think if you do it you are supposed to go either very early or wait until they are older. If you do it while they are a toddler they play with them. Anywho, your kid - your choices. ;) I hope you beautiful ladies have a fabulous time together cuddled up and weathering the storm. Safe safe love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't agree with getting ears pierced so young? And if they don't agree - so what! She's your baby - and she looks just plain adorable with those little studs. very cute! and I love the pic of your hubby and baby in bed! Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, she is the cutest little thing ever! Her pierced ears and those eyelashes, too?! Adorable. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie with her earrings! I almost think its easier to do it when they're little because they will be healed up before she even remembers having them done. And what girl dosen't like wearing earrings??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Andi looks so cute with her earrings. So adorable. Personally, I love little babies with earrings but I do know some people who don't. But it's like it's your child and who cares what other think. That's the problem with opinions, everyone has one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss A looks adorable with her ears pierced! Oh my, I am loving that side table too! You guys did a great job! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Y'all be safe in this weather! Andi looks so cute with her earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww I love Andi's earrings!! She is such a doll!! I hope y'all stay safe this weekend!! I remember the forever rain we had earlier this year... not fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love her earrings! So sweet! I wanted to get Olivia's done, but I'm too much of a wuss and I couldn't watch her cry. Hahahaha. I'm sure she'll be requesting it by the time she's five, so I have a few years to toughen up. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. She looks so darling with her little earrings!! Speaking of darling, how cute is your sweet family all cuddled up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love her little earrings! P.S. that piece of furniture is GORGEOUS! Happy weekend! xo, Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved seeing your photos of her Christening and hearing about your daughter getting her little ears pierced. Think you were a smart mommy getting her ears pierced now when mommy can care for them, plus she looks so darn cute with little earrings. We did our daughter at this age and everyone loved how cute she looked with little earrings. Miss A is soO adorable with those cute little gold ball earrings.

    I always dreamed of having a little girl with cute little pierced ears. I was unsure when to do it, but our pediatrician advised me to do it early and gave me some tips (write me for more info) for moms having their daughters ears pierced.

    There is nothing sweeter than a little girl with little pierced earrings poking through their hair especially with little pearls. Our daughter is three now and is girlie-girl and loves changing her earrings to match her dresses.

    Amy
    amyswor1765@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you rehabbed that piece of furniture! What fun projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How sassy and cute does she look with her earrings?!? I hope you guys had a great weekend! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cool that the pediatrician pierces ears. I've never even thought to ask ours. Miss Lee needs her's pierced but I hate doing it to her. I'm a big softie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw Andi looks so cute with her earrings! That refinished table looks so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute with the earrings! So many people have opinons on that and it's so annoying! Do whatever you want, it's you baby! Lol. Love all the pics! I hope the weather is getting better for you guys! And that accent table is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete