Thursday, October 29, 2015

Are You a No-Reply Blogger?

Ahhhh no-reply status is awful and frustrating! It breaks my heart when someone comments on my blog and they show up as no-reply and I can't respond to their sweet comments. Also, you may not even know! I just don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them! I actually had the same problem when I started blogging and had no idea - luckily a sweet friend (who had probably had enough of my no-reply status commenting on her blog) found my e-mail and sent me a step-by-step. Sometimes it can even revert back to that status without you ever knowing so hopefully ya'll keep me on my toes as well. Anyway, here are some helpful tutorials ya'll can use or save for later. Hope this helps and have a great rest of the day! (time for my second cup of coffee if I do say so..)

 
 

Tutorial from Venus Trapped in Mars

Tutorial from Anyone Can Decorate



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

16 comments:

  1. This is so great, lady! I've had a bunch of no replies recently and get so sad when I can't email them back. Thanks for sharing, gonna link this next time I get one :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK I fixed this after you let me know I was one. I googled and found a site that had a super simple step by step. Hope I did it right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate not being able to respond to people too. I've let some people know that I can't reply to them and they were totally unaware. Thanks for the PSA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for bringing this to light! I get several no-reply blogger comments a week and it gets really frustrating. I always send them that Venus Trapped in Mars link too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get so many no-reply bloggers and want to respond back to all my commenters, but hard to when they don't even know. When I first started out on blogger, I was a no-reply blogger and had no clue until someone pointed it out. Hopefully this will be a way for people to check if they are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I had no clue about this until another blogger wrote a post about it - changed my blogging life ;) Now I get worried every once and a while that it's changed and I'm back to a no-reply blogger lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha, was I one of the people who inspired this post? Thanks for always letting me know when my Blogger has sent me back to the dark side of being a no reply blogger!! And thanks for posting this because I, too, hate not being able to respond to people on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for this post!! P!nky helped me out on this one-super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woo-hoo! Saving bloggers everywhere! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes!! No-reply is frustrating & sad! Most of the time I end up responding to someone and then realize that they are a "no-reply" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!! When I first started blogging I didn't even know it was a thing. Luckily another blogger told me I was and helped me fix it too. Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. seriously, so many people just dont even know! i changed my email a few months ago, and it reverted me to no reply and it took me a couple weeks to realise!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm still kicking myself for being a "no-reply" blogger for so long! And i really appreciate you bringing it to my attention haha. i just thought i was being ignored by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your design blogger is really great. I love it. Thanks for sharing a nice post with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a excellent post. Really Your post is very resourceful

    ReplyDelete