Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What's Hap-"Pinning"



Hey ya'll! Sorry for the random no blogging for the last week stint! We've had a lot going on with family birthdays, Miss America parties and getting Miss A ready for her follow up x-rays and appointment THIS morning with her orthopedic doc. Send some prayers our way if you've got a minute today! We're hoping everything is healed and that she will be just fine with her new access to that poor left arm that has been braced for 3 weeks.


Anyway, so Andi has now witnessed her first Miss America pageant and I am actually so happy with the newly crowned Miss Georgia. I had SC on my bracket for taking the crown but had GA in my top 5 so I was pleased! I also printed out the paperwork for the Tiny Miss pageants in our area that prep for things like Miss America ..... just to read and go over! I promise I won't put her in pageants until she can at least walk ok?? But when I saw Miss GA at the end of the stage lean over to hug and kiss her parents I lost it - and it was not wine induced! I just love the Miss Virginia and Miss American organizations that much! On the birthday front - we celebrated my niece Chloe turning 14, my father-in-law and my bestie Radford who is due in February! September is quite the b-day month. Oh and Remember my friend Heather's twin girls that we born at 26 weeks?? Well they are celebrating their FIRST birthday today and I CANNOT believe how fast time goes by! Happy birthday Madelyn and Baylor! Auntie loves ya'll! We also celebrated friends of ours as we watched them tie the knot Saturday night. Despite the yucky weather, the soiree was elaborate and huge and we had a blast! (one too many white wines later....)


Also, I just want to point out that I woke up this morning to a crisp 62 degree house and actually threw on my first sweatshirt and yoga pants while making coffee! Little A has her first bodysuit under her jammies and we are absolutely loving it! So, with this random post, here are some picture from last week! Link up today with Jenn and myself so we can see what's hap-"pinning" in your life!


 


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

17 comments:

  1. I hope that all goes well at Andi's doctor appointment today! No more chicken wing side kick hopefully hahaha
    I watched part of the pageant too, but went to bed for work. I really liked Miss Georgia--she was the only one who had really great talent. I'm sure Andi will make the most beautiful Miss America one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your love of pageants, I know Miss Andi will be the best lil pageant girl :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prayers sent! hope the doctor's appointment goes well!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch the pageant the next day (it was hard to hide from everything and not hear who won!) but I so love pageants and love your love for them too. Miss Andi would make such a darling pageant queen! Hope the appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and Andi for her appointment today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope everything goes well at Miss Andi's doctor's appointment!! Looks like you guys have been busy having fun and yay for fall weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww look at how sweet in her pink onsie!!! Sending you some love and thinking about your baby girl today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the appointment goes well today!

    And I was so excited that Miss Georgia won, too... she's representing my home state well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous of how cool it has been there! We had a little fall weather this weekend, but now it's back up to the mid-90's and humid as everything. Ready for fall weather to make it down to Texas!!! (And I'm glad to see a good report for Miss A!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little Andi is so cute!! I hope your appointment goes well today. So jealous of your fall weather. It's still hot here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoping the doctor's appointment goes well today! And as much as I love the heat, a hoodie and yoga pants sounds so comfy right now :)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys have been busy, busy! But good busy- lots of fun things going on!! Hope everything went well this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cannot wait to see Andi in her first pageant! Perhaps she will be an early walker. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad the weather is finally getting colder:) And loving that Ms. Georgia won - for obvious reasons, lol!:) Glad Ms. Andi is out of that brace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Praying everything went well today! September is a huge birthday month for my family too. It seems like they are one right after another!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like y'all have been having a great last few days! Hope Andi's dr appt went well!

    ReplyDelete