Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekending - the full week

I'm back! Whew- I'm so out of the loop I'm sure but being away with a change of scenery is always nice. We celebrated my friend Tiff and her baby boy (due next month) and then headed down to the bay house. I have to admit though, the weather sucked! It was cloudy, windy and semi-chilly the ENTIRE week. No beach time for these gals because we would have blown away for sure. Emma didn't let the waves and rough waters stop her - that girl was chasing sticks and riding waves for days! (a few times I thought I might have to jump in and save her..) We spent the days with Starbucks in hand, antique shopping, boutique shopping, old home and church touring and eating tons of seafood fresh produce from the area. Of course the day we left it was humid and sunny which almost tempted me to stay longer...ugh it always seems to work like that on vacation huh?

Anyway, we are back and we sure did miss Dad/Hubs and I know he missed little Miss A - he wasn't able to join us at all so we were apart for the whole week. I do have to brag a little. I came home to a clean home with fresh clean sheets/duvet and even staged pillows, cleaned out fridge and kitchen, no laundry and my favorite candles lit! I was so happy to just come home and relax instead of worrying with those thing. Go Hubs!!!!

Also, don't forget to enter the pumpkin spice everything giveaway for your chance to take home $75 to Starbucks!

Linking up today with Biana & Meghan for Weekending



a fun restaurant we tried had tons of cute quotes on the walls!
Mom captured some Disney cartoon watching with my love muffin

Some fav snaps!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

18 comments:

  1. Little A is a doll - I'm obsessed with all the faces she makes on snapchat! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great week away. So bummed I missed out seeing you, but the weather in Farmvegas was pretty disgusting so I think you definitely had a good thought getting away. Lil A is a doll baby, love the pictures your mom captured. Brag away on your man, he sounds amazing! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls look like you had the best time away - must be definitely nice to have all of your little family back together again. So nice to come home to a clean house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blog land! I was happy we still got to stay connected...Andi's pictures through the week made me smile! :) And that photo of you two---it's seriously angelic!!!
    Woohoo for having amazing husbands who take care of business while you're gone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cartoon watching pictures? So cute! I can't wait to watch cartoons with my little! Its adorable how interested they are in everything. And I so wish my dogs loved the water like yours does! We couldn't force ours to get in the ocean, although we do tote them around the pool every once in a while haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Just perfect! Coming home to a clean house is so nice♥♥ Hubby points right there♥♥

    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Staged pillows AND lit candles?! What attention to detail! You better hang on to him. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. coming home to everything perfect WITH candles even lit! doesn't that just make you feel so special and welcomed home? makes the trip even more great! Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fabulous vacation, even with the not so great weather. Just being by the water has to be great! And what a husband...that is a super nice treat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet husband! {Can he teach mine? Ha!} I can't get over how big Andi looks watching cartoons with you; she's growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think little Miss A looks just look you! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your daughter is so cute! She looks like a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures nad glad you had fun! Vacations never seem to last long enough!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your daughter is such a gem! Glad that you had a nice time away - hubby for the win for a clean house when you came home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate that y'all had bad weather :( but at least you were on vacation!! Happy Monday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you all had a nice trip even if the weather didn't cooperate
    Total brownie points for hubs too. I'd hate to see what my house would look like if I was gone for a week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a fun trip despite the weather. I would've passed out if I returned home and my husband had done all of that :) Lots of brownie points for him!

    ReplyDelete