Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday 5

Happy Friday ya'll! Who's excited for the weekend? This week seemed like a blur! This weekend will be just as busy too. Mama, Andi and I are driving to Hickory, NC tonorrow for Tiffany's baby shower. It's a long drive but I am so excited to shower little baby Apollo! (shopping for baby boy stuff was an interesting change too- Apollo & Andi = future BFF's I'm sure!) Then on Sunday I'll be judging the Longwood University cheerleaders for the 2nd year in a row and then right after that we are headed to the bay house for a WEEK! I just pray the weather is nice for our last little baycation!

Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 

1. If you follow me on social media - I'm sure you've already seen that miss A had great x-rays and she no longer needs a sling. She's free! We also celebrated her turning 5 months! Thank you all so much for all of your comments, e-mails, texts and prayers!



2. So I must admit, I am so excited for Halloween this year and want to dress up miss Anderson in like 10 different costumes....but....I picked one and this little pink bunny made the top of the list. I was a bunny at her age so I will definitely have to do a side by side comparison to show ya'll!

 

3. Ok excuse the language on this one, but this is definitely my favorite funny this week - this is so scarily accurate to my life! (haha!)

4. Another favorite funny - throwback style!


5. I'll be at the bay all next week with limited internet access so I'll be taking a mini-blog break! Be sure to link up for Wednesday's What's Hap-"Pinning" and stay tuned for a verrrrry exciting giveaway starting next week as well!



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

25 comments:

  1. I was SOOO happy to see that Little Miss is back in business. I can't wait to see her in that cute costume--she'll be the most adorable little bunny there ever was!! :)
    Have a great time at the bay! We'll miss you!! Love you tons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for lil Miss Andi, so glad she's freeeeeee! Have a safe drive this weekend and fun at the bay. I still can't believe how the weekend dates worked out, wah :(! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad Miss Andi is sling-free! She is the cutest little thing! And loving that diet graphic - that's hilarious!

    Zelle
    Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is going to be the cahh-uuuuuutest pink bunny ever! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to see Andi in that costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, how presh is that pink bunny costume?!! Can't wait to see little miss in that! I am struggling to decide what costume for Logan. I better hurry up huh? Have a fab week away! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy that Miss Andi is doing good. That bunny costume is adorable. Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww im so glad andi is doing better! she is ADORABLE in that dress :) and i love love the halloween costume! too cute. i got violet's in the mail yesterday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bunny costume is SO adorable! Love the Blair meme too.. one of my favorites!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute is that bunny costumes and yay for being sling free! love that queen B meme. buahaha. I love Blair. She was always my favorite. Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 5 months to your sweet baby girl! I love the bunny costume!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg that Queen B meme.... amazing! Love me some Gossip Girl! Hope you have a fun trip to the Bay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Andi is so adorable and so glad she's out of her sling! That bunny costume is going to be way too cute! Have a great weekend and enjoy the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that sweet little bunny costume... precious! And your #3? LOLOLOL so, so true. Hey, at least we start the day out with good intentions, right?

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, yes and yes on that first funny!!! ;) And how cute is that little bunny costume?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yayyyy so happy her arm is healed! Praise!!! I hope you have an amazing vacation, I'm super jealous! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww I was a bunny, also haha. Can't wait for the side-by-side photos. SO glad Andi is finally ok. Dating won't be so scary now right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so glad her arm is healed!!!! Have a great mini vacation
    Chelsea @thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, #3 I am about died on! So true! lol Glad to her your little one is doing better, she is such a doll! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is basically my diet in a nutshell hahaha! I'm so happy to hear Andi is sling free and doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha, I love that diet and the Lorde/Blair meme. Too funny. Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I cannot believe she's already 5 months old --- time flies!! She's too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your little one is too cute. And the bunny costume...oh my word! 3. is my life, too. Well minus the kids, but it is like I can do good for so long and then at night it's just a free for all! Enjoy your getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  24. that queen B one gets me every time! that bunny costume is so precious. love it. good to hear about miss A!

    ReplyDelete