Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
1. Yea, that's a hummingbird couple just basically eating out of my hand! Love those little guys!
2. Anyone else crazy obsessed with DCC making the team? It's definitely my guilty pleasure even though I'm a die hard Skins fan! This season has me so excited already!
3. I am LOVING nude manicures lately -What are your favs?
4. I have to admit that I am also loving all of the winter clothes I've been washing and putting away for Miss A - bring on cooler temps paaa-lease!
5. We tried a new baked oyster recipe last week that was super simple: dip the oyster in a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, garlic and basically anything else you want, then dip it in an egg and then coat with Asian panko bread crumbs and bake on greased baking sheet until golden brown! Yum! (texas pete dipping sauce for the win!)