Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What's Hap-"pinning" Wednesday

With all of our home projects going on I can't help but browse Pinterest for inspiration on our unfinished spaces. We currently have our home office, a 2nd guest room, sitting lounge and a playroom to think about. Seems like a lot but we rarely use anything but the 1st floor so far so we can basically take our time on the others. I'm obsessed with old charm and keeping things and pieces from the time period of the home. I'm not talking about your Grandma's house that may or may not smell like moth balls, but just keeping time period pieces with your own touch of modern flare. I like to think of it as 'classic chic/old charm'. Antique-ing is probably one of my favorite things to do and there are SO many shops around here which makes it quite easy to do. (Anyone heard of Greenfront Furniture down here? Oh yea!)

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite pins recently that shed some light on future project plans. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to grab the button and link up with Jenn and I for today's edition of What's Hap-'pinning' - can't wait to see what ya'll have going on!
 
 


 
 
Guest Room Inspiration
 
Playroom Inspiration


Sitting area/lounge Favorites
 



 


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

22 comments:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you have great taste, lady! I mean we should decorate homes together ;)! LOVE that mirror!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold foil pink globe that is just too cute!! Loving all the pins! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these inspirations. THe pink couch with pink/green pillows! The pink lamps! The pink globe! oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pins for the home are perfection--I could totally see all of them in your house! I love the classic look of all of these, but especially like that pink bench for a fun pop of color and your personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your glam design style is so pretty! All that gold - beautiful!! I love that chalkboard accent wall in the mudroom pin. I will definitely be doing that in my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with the gold mirror! If only I had a massive room to put it in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much great inspiration! I LOVE that giant mirror. I feel like I need that in my life, I just don't know where I'd put it haha!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh that play kitchen is adorable! And I'm loving the 4 poster beds. Swoon. Pinterest and home decorating are the perfect pair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that pink and green sitting area is everything!! I totally wish I had space for a sitting area.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your design taste...everything is stunning! I have a thing for gilded mirrors, by the way. I'm totally making one from a thrifted frame I got ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it all, but that pink seating area?! YES PLEASE! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your design ideas!! I'm especially in love with the pictures you chose for the sitting room area - so classic! Looks like you already have and will have an amazing house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love antiquing! Mid-century modern has been one of my favorite "old" styles.

    xo, Carly soak and simmer

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to come visit so you can take me and show me the ways of antiquing - I've always wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that pink globe – so cute! All the guest bedrooms are amazing – I love the navy/white combos and am wishing we used that – definitely when we redo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all your pins! The office and guest bedroom ones are my two favorites. How I wish I had a bigger place to do some of these fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love love you guest room inspiration! Everyone will want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my gosh i love it all! the guest room inspiration is fabulous. i wish my house was more pinteresty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That office is STUNNING. I'm totally with you in how you want to decorate. I am crossing my fingers for a farmhouse in the next couple of years we can start renovating! I have major envy over your home improvement projects! xo Champagne&Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous inspiration! Especially that huge gold mirror and the globe. I've always wanted a giant globe <3

    ReplyDelete