Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekending!

Happy start of the week ya'll! I hope the weekend was nice and slow. It was mighty eventful on this end! My friend Hillary from college came in to visit and stay so we planned a fabulous girls night of dinner, drinks and late night movies. Hillary even brought her up Maggie so Emma had a friend spending the night as well. We started Saturday out with shopping and antique store browsing which is always my favorite. Andi even joined us for dinner since the hubs was working and she was an absolute joy (thankfully!) On Sunday, unlike last time Hillary and her husband came, I was NOT as hungover (I think we stopped at 2 bottles this time instead of 4 - we're such adults) which made the day a lot more productive.

After saying goodbye to Hillary and cleaning up a bit, Andi and I made our way out to my parent's neck of the woods for a 90th birthday party for our neighbor's veteran father. We had so much good food and it was patriotic themed which he adored. Andi stole the show with her little dress and of course because she was the youngest in the room. Those older folks just ate her with a spoon! Mama friends- are ya'll experiencing a stage 5 clinger phase like I am? Andi seriously will not go to ANYONE lately. She will cry the minute someone else holds her but immediately stops when I step back in.... I'd be lying if I said I hated it but it does make it hard for me to do pretty much anything... anyway, overall it was a fabulous weekend and tonight we get to celebrate my fabulous Mama's birthday! Cheers to 36 Mama! hehe!

Linking up today with B Loved Boston & Champagne and Suburbs for Weekending
 
 






 


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

13 comments:

  1. What a fabulous weekend! Love spending time with old friends! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your mom!!! I mean Andi is seriously so happy! Love it! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously adorable!! Love that sweet smile! And happy birthday to your mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you started wearing Andi yet? That may help you get some stuff done and feel like you have a bit of s break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a good girls weekend with your friend!! The party for your parents neighbor's father! Andi is adorable as ever in all of her little outfits. I personally like her pink pearls with the big pink bow, but the patriotic dress is a big favorite too!
    Happy birthday to your mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loveeee her bows! too cute. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable is Andi with her little outfits and hairbows!! It doesn't get any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Andi with her hairbows. She is so adorable. She has such great style for a little one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is such a cutie!! Those smiles and the hairbows. :) Just adorable. Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Andi is adorable! of course she stole the show! sorry to hear she is being a clinger, my friend has a little girl who was like that as a baby and is still like that at 2 and a half. My friend loved it when she was a baby but doesn't love it now. She has to grow out of it some time I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad that you had such a great weekend! I'm pretty sure Andi will steal the show no matter how old she gets. :)

    ReplyDelete