Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday 5

Happy Friday ya'll! I have some friends coming in this weekend so I'll make this short and sweet because there is SO much dust and dog hair just staring at me...ugh anyone want to come over and vacuum for me? I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Linking up today with April from A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites. Join in!
 
 



1. I sent this snapchap of Miss Andi to be printed...yes, I sent in a snap
2. Love seeing snaps from friends with our wedding koozies- our anniversary is next month! 2 years!
3. Pulled over to capture Miss A just looking out of the window all grown up..... sigh.... love her!
4. These booties from Anthropologie caught my eye this week! Bring on Fall please!
5. Thank you to everyone who linked up with Jenn and myself on Wednesday to make the first ever What's Hap-"Pinning" post a major success! I cannot wait to see what ya'll have in store for next week!




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

22 comments:

  1. Logan is the same way in the carseat - just taking it all in! I'm dying to take him to the zoo and see what he thinks even though he's so little. :) Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Andi pictures are so sweet, just adorable! Happy weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, no! You stop that fall talk right now! ;-) Also, I have some serious FOMO in regards to snapchat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of the baby is adorable! What is your snapchat? I just signed up! We can follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Growing up so fast! It's bittersweet! But so fun at the same time:) Happy Friday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the booties are so cute! bring on fall xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet photo's, stopping by from Five on Friday linkup. I would hoover for you but it's quite a way;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute photo of Miss Andi. The link up was so much fun, thanks for doing it. Have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Andi is so darling in her little headband! Our anniversary is next month too – one year – what day is yours?! Happy weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday!! I would be sooo happy to come vacuum for you {just as an excuse to see cute lit'l Andi in person if I lived near enough to!} lol :) I don't blame you for sending in that snap to be printed - it's ADORABLE!! I love that you pull over to capture her gazing out the car window too -- precious!! Wednesday's link up was such fun...I actually included it in my Friday post!! Enjoy the time with your friends in town!! Loves! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe, that snap is totally print-worthy! Have a wonderful weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved linking up with you and Jen! Didn't realise it was a weekly occurrence can't wait to link back up next week! I know how you feel I can't stand having a messy house, hair everywhere and crumbs drive me crazy.
    Andi is so adorable. Can't blame you for having that snap to be printed.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes to those booties!! So so cute! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving those booties!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those booties!!! AHH!
    And i adore sweet Andi's precious face! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could die laughing every time I peek back and see Mabel looking out the window. It KILLS me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pictures of Andi are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is just gorgeous! Have a wonderful time this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. :( Sad I missed the first link-up! Crazy week but, it's on my calendar for this week! Can't wait!! And Andi... sweet, sweet girl! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that photo of Andi--she's quite the photogenic little girl ;)
    Yay for anniversary!!! And a huge woohoo for our link up success!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Andi is seriously so photogenic! Love that picture of her! So exciting about your anniversary! And yay for your link-up! Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete