Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekend Snaps

Another weekend bites the dust! Cheers to a new week and the countdown starts for Saturday and our OBX vacation- so ready for the sand and waves! This weekend we did a lot of girl time and lounging since hubs was working (but he's off today/tomorrow so that's nice) We took Andi to her first day at church with some good friends/neighbors of ours and she did excellent! Well, she slept throughout the entire sermon. We are still what you call 'church shopping' but it felt so great being back! Afterwards we experimented with a new recipe via Trisha Yearwood (which I'll share!) and I introduced Andi to her first pageant as we watched Miss USA together! (LOVED Miss OK's gown and last year's Miss USA's yellow gown!) That was about it for us- Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

Linking up today with B Loved Boston for Weekending!




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

19 comments:

  1. Is that southern barbie?! hahaha sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pink Miss Andi wears!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually pretty sad I didn't watch miss USA but she's gorgeous! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the PINK, lady! You and Andi rock it well! Glad she enjoyed her first pageant, I'm ready to cheer her on at Miss America ;)!

    ps.com loveyoumissyoumeanit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a pretty nice, low-key weekend. Love the pink attire on all of you! Such sweet pics of baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. there is so much pink in this post lol! that family photo of you all is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eek! So much pink!! Love it!! Sounds like a pretty great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink family photo before church! Sounds like you guys made the best of your girl time! I'd be jazzed about a week at the beach as well! Wish we could all go down and have beach AND girl time together!! :) Love youuuuuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for a great weekend! Loving the family pic and of course I watched Miss USA last night! My favorite dress of the night was the one Nia did her farewell in -- and I loved Miss Delaware's yellow gown!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable !!!! I love the PINK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you all in your pink! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved that sweet picture of all of y'all in your pink! She's a literal doll baby! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Andi is such a cutie pie! Praying y'all find the perfect church. So sad I missed the pageant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great weekend!! Can't believe I missed Miss USA - that PINK DRESS!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That pink dress from the pageant is definitely something to behold! You have a pretty cute little baby girl on your hands - what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. her white headband is so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  17. Miss OK looked amazing in that pink dress, I loved it! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing trip! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  18. That dress! It seems so different than most pageant gowns but it's gorgeous! And so are you in your pink!

    ReplyDelete