Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Recipe Time: Easy Chicken/Broc Casserole

Any of ya'll country music fans? Food fans? Food Network fans? ok well if you answered yes to at least the first two you'll have a good idea of where I'm going with this one. Trisha Yearwood has a cooking show on Food Network called Trisha's Southern Kitchen. I wanted something easy and quick to fix for dinner this week that would also produce some good left-overs (aka excuse to not cook the next night) and her chicken broccoli rice casserole hit the spot! See below for the recipe and pin it for your next easy dinner at home night!


Real life messy non-glamorous kitchen



Husband Approved - so simple but SO good!!

 


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE Trisha's show. She cooks such yummy food and I LOVE that she sings at the end. She also has such fun guests, right?!?!

    This looks super yummy, glad the husband gave it a thumbs up :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her show and always wanna try her dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good casserole! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love trisha's show and casseroles so this looks delicious! I think this would definitely be hubby approved in my messy/non glamorous kitchen too, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! I love a good casserole, this looks delish :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adding this to my list of recipes to try when I can start incorporating dairy back into my diet, lol! Looks so yummy. Right now I am having major cheese withdrawal:(

    I did a "Currently" post today after you and Pinky inspired me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so stinkin' delicious! Gotta love Trisha Yearwood and her good, homestyle cooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum this sounds good! Gotta love when it gets husband approved ahah!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum yum yum! This looks so good! Being covered in cheese=amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks SO yummy! I feel like it will be even more perfect in the Fall when you want something warm and comforting to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i loveee her show! she always makes the best food. this casserole looks awesome! :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, I love the husband approved picture! This recipe looks so good, might need to try it out someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I literally used to make this once a week ha. I'd totally eat the whole thing if I made it right now, but it's sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this looks amazing! i would eat the entire thing. KC hates anything with mayo or sour cream, what a weirdo lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. That last picture of Seth is too funny... lol. :) Sounds yummy - minus the mayo! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete