Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's that time of the week again ya'll - the best time - WEEKEND time! I'm so pumped to be taking Miss Anderson on her first OBX beach vacation and we leave Sunday! I seriously cannot wait to see if she loves the beach as much as her Mama does and at the end of the week we are heading down to Hatteras to spend some extra days with my bestie Heather and her twin girls (who are now 10 months! Wow!) This also means I'll be taking the week off from blogging so of course I will miss ya'll!

Have a great weekend and join in on the linkup! I'm linking up today with April with A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites
 
 
 
 

Jenn from Going the Distance & I have a fun new link-up announcement to make! On Wednesday's (we wear pink...no just kidding) we've created a new spot for ya'll to come together with your favorite projects, DIY's, fashion picks, rants, prayers and overall favorite finds from Pinterest that week or just what is happening in your life at the moment. It can be anything! (no seriously, anything!) Of course we understand that there are tons of link-ups to choose from on any given day so stop in and join in if you can! It's called 'What's Hap-pinning' (see what we did there?) So grab the button below, link back to us and join in ya'll on the first week of August!



Andi snuggles and time with Tiff for a random Tuesday girls night! (She's due in October ya'll!)
 
 

 
So we all know how much I love Chrisley Knows Best on Tuesday nights on USA (ahem ahem he favorited two of my tweets remember? Yup, we're besties) and on  last night's episode Julie decided to create a cooking blog to showcase her Southern recipes however, she didn't say where you could find it. Here is the blog: http://www.thechrisleykitchen.com/




Soooo remember that interview I had at the new event venue near me that was looking for a wedding planner? Well you are looking at the new wedding planner they needed! More details to come but it's looking like a fabulous partnership/future is unfolding and I am feeling so blessed right now! Thank you for all of your kind words during the interview process!


 
 
And lastly, #5, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND YA'LL!
 
 


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

24 comments:

  1. I love Christley Knows Best!! And girl, CONGRATS on the wedding planning spot! That sounds awesome and like a great opportunity! So glad that things are falling into place for you!
    And, last but not least, I heart you to the moon and back and am SO excited to host a link up with you!! Can't wait!!!
    Have a great weekend!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job, that is so stinking exciting and something totally up your alley! Lil Andi snuggles are just the cutest, love all your fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Congrats on the wedding planning job!! That sounds awesome and so exciting! Yay for a Wednesday link up too. :) Have a fabulous vacation lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job; how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...CONGRATS on the new job! That's so exciting! Enjoy your vacay! Can't wait to see pics when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new job!! That's fantastic news. Love the new link up idea, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the job! Thanks for sharing where the blog is...I kept meaning to look but I would get busy then forget. Love that show. I look forward to linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new job!!! So exciting! And yay for the new link up and Chrisley Kitchen - off to check that out right now! Have fun on your vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhh congrats on the new job!!! that's awesome. have a good weekend and enjoy all your time with your bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new job, lady!! Enjoy your OBX trip and Andi's first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much excitement here!!! Happy Friday and CONGRATS, wedding planner!! :) Enjoy Andi's first beach vaca!! :D ...Off to check out the Chrisley Kitchen now -- thanks for sharing ;) Loves to you and your lit'l sweetie pie!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So first of off, somehow I missed that wedding venue application process..but HOW FREAKIN COOL! Congrats!! That will be such an amazing opportunity!
    Have the BEST time at the beach. it's our happy place too! I hope Andi loves it! She's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW congratulations on the new gig, girl! You earned it!! Enjoy celebrating with that precious baby girl at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So excited for you on the job front, sweet girl! That's amazing! And looking forward to you and Jenn's new link up too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a great vacation & congratulations on the new job!!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I can't wait to see your beach pics! Be sure to post lots of Miss A! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Monday! I'm a couple days late here...Ooops. I'm so excited about the link up. It looks like so much fun! I can't wait. Little Miss Andi is precious! It looks like she was loving the bows and I love your flowery numbers. So cute!!! Congrats on the wedding planning job. It sounds like a dream come true!!

    I hope you have a phenomenal week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the new job!!! That's so amazing!!! Oh... And I'm obsessed with the Chrisleys!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    XoxoX
    www.ManicMakeupGirl.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So much to celebrate in this post! I hope you're off having a fabulous week at the beach with the little miss, HOORAY for a new linkup party, and congratulations on landing the wedding coordinator position!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is fantastic news congratulations!!!!!!! Ummmmmmm I have been seeing her commercials for her cooking and I want all the details of the cake in it. Thank you for your PI skills on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahh!! Congrats on the wedding planning position - so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness! Congrats on the new "job"!!! How perfect! So happy for yoU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So I had to go back and look for this post because I was wondering what ever came from it! Congrats! What a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete