Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday 5

Happy Friday ya'll and cheers to the weekend! I'm so excited we're one week closer to our beach vacay! This has been such a busy week and I'm so pumped to literally have no plans but just relax with baby girl and the hubs - sometimes those weekends are the best huh? I do have a little interview/meeting today with a new wedding venue that is looking for a wedding planner so send me some good vibes! Also, remember that yucky speeding ticket I got at the end of May? Well...Reduced to a 'faulty speedometer' and will not affect insurance or record! Woot woot! (thanks happy judge!)

Have a great weekend and join in on the linkup! I'm linking up today with April with A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites
 


1. Cucumber Mint water to beat the heat! I picked up some mint for the front porch and got some fresh cucumbers from the garden for one of my favorite infused water recipes! There are so many too!


2. Mama sent me this earlier in the week - my little string bean helping snap them with Grandma!



3. Andi got her first feel of the water at the bay this week - it was like bath water though so I'm still curious to see how she reacts to the pool/ocean when we hit the beach next weekend...


4. ok ok ya'll.....my real plans for the weekend:


5. I'm seriously LOVING the new ABC show Astronaut Wives Club - for some reason that early 60's fashion I'm obsessed with. Think original Lilly Pulitzer, shift dresses and Jackie O ladies!

 
 
 
 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

22 comments:

  1. I watched the show last night - I'm a fan of the wives club it's so good! I love the sweet picture of andi dipping her toes - she'll 100% love the beach! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving Astro Wives Club too!
    Aww I love your little string bean...what a cute little helper for mommy!
    Cucumber mint water sounds delicious!!!
    Have a great weekend, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Walmart meme - lol! All the laughs when I read that:) Good look with the interview! Would that be a part time thing? If so, it'd be perfect!!! Happy weekend, Jessi!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that show too! Looks like you had a much more successful 'dip in a large body of water with baby' than we did. ha! Have a great weekend girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cucumber mint water sounds so good. I'm sure Andi will love the water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just caught up with 2 of the 3 new astro wives show. Their wardrobe is fantastic and I can't wait to catch up on the newest episode!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cucumber mint water is SO good. I've been curious about that show, need to catch up on the episodes thus far!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm infused water is the greatest thing ever! I've never heard of Astronaut Wives, but now I clearly need to look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jess! You would be a fabulous wedding planner! You have such a great eye for detail! I hope you get the job! Andi is just too presh! Enjoy your weekend! I need a plan-less weekend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. um ok i am so watching that show. i hope you get the wedding planner gig, that would be awesome. and hahaha that walmart ecard. hilarious, except someone totally hit my car in a walmart parking lot and did not leave a note. so rude.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cucumber and mint water looks so yummy!!! Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Need to make some of that water...sounds SO good! Can't wait to keep following along with you now that I'm finally back in blogland! Cheers to a great weekend! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So exciting about the wedding planner! Good vibes, mama! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey stranger! Hope your interview goes well! That sounds like a great opportunity. That cucumber water looks amazing! You're so domestic. :) Can't wait to see little Andi's cute beach photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay for getting out of that ticket! Woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOod luck with the interview for the event planner! :) And have fun on your little vacay! That pic of Andi helping with beans is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yumm Cucumber & mint water!! I hope Andi loves the ocean & pool - Jack loves them both!! & I'm loving The Astronaut Wives Club too!! I'm such a sucker for that era & could watch it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hooray for a quiet, relaxing weekend! I hope your wedding planner interview went well - fingers crossed! My mom told me she's been loving that TV show, too, so I definitely need to catch up on it. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the second time today I've heard good things about the Astronaut Wives Club!! Can't wait to check it out! Hope you've had a super nice relaxing weekend - loved your pink church picture this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have heard such good things about that show! I need to catch up on it On Demand.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm obsessed with cucumber and mint water!!! It's so good! I also love strawberry, lemon, and mint water too!!! Lovely post!!

    XoxoX
    www.ManicMakeupGirl.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mint and cucumber water sounds so refreshing! That Walmart meme is hilarious! Hope you interview went well...what a fun job that'd be!

    ReplyDelete