|My actual diaper bag - large but in charge! (Kate Spade diaper bags are |
fantastic - tons of space and TONS of pockets and stylish too! You can't go wrong!)
1. Diapers -duh!
2. Burp cloths - I say stash at least two!
3. Wipes in a cute case of course
4. Sofie toy when they're old enough
5. We use A&D ointment
6. Soothie paci
7. Breastfeeding cover if you like those
8. Medela breast pads
9. A blanket doesn't hurt - especially if you don't have your changing pad
10. Changing pad
11. Mini First Aid kit
I think I may have a coozie or two, some pens, hair ties, baby lotion and hand sanitizer too. Another honorable mention would be to put a ziploc bag or two in some pocket for when there is no trashcan around for dirty diapers. Also, with the heat and sun being insane lately - sunscreen! We are solely breastfeeding so of course a bottle would be a good idea if that's not the case for you but I promise that just about sums it up! I hope this helps!