Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Currently

I saw this post from my love Pinky over at P!nkpers!stence and thought I'd join in and fill it out according to what's going on currently around these parts:

Reading - Just ordered two books for upcoming vacays: A Thorn Among the Lillies & My Sunshine Away so I'll report back once I actually read them. I did however just renew my subscription to Southern Living & Better Homes & Gardens :)


 
Anticipating- Our family vacay to the OBX coming up next week which will be Andi's first time there! Ocean here we come!
 

Buying - anything smocked for miss A! (even fall and winter stuff too) 
 
Might have just gotten all 3....
 
Praying - for our poor country at the moment and all the ridiculous nonsense and violence that is happening....

 
 
Listening - Thomas Rhett - Crash & Burn on repeat (so fun!) and all 90s country of course on my prime country xm station fav
 
 
 
Watching - Chrisley Knows Best, The Whispers, Astronauts Wives Club, Mistresses and TLC guilty pleasures like Return to Amish & Gypsy Sisters (Also still netflix binging my Gossip Girl)

Devouring Fruit and cold pasta salads! Send your favorite recipes my way ya'll!

Loving - My family so much that it physically hurts sometimes! (& my blogging relationships!)
 
 
Hating - that I had to move out of my office and say goodbye to co-workers last week but know that it is the best decision for our family moving forward. (and I know I'll still see them all! HSC will forever hold a place in my heart - I mean my hubby is an alum!)
 
Wanting - to plan a Charleston trip with my husband like CRAZY! :)

Hoping - To find something to generate an income from home in the future .. have something neat that I need to share with ya'll :)
 
Feeling - Super thankful for the blogging community! Gah I love ya'll!
 
Wishing - everyone a fabulous rest of the week!

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

19 comments:

  1. Awwww....love that pic of Daddy and Andi, so sweet! Can't wait to hear about your income-generating idea! I have a feeling it's going to be creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those smocked outfits are so cute! Can't wait to see Miss A in them. :) And I'm dying for a trip to Charleston too! Hope you have a good week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pic for sure! Love, love cold pasta and have a few recipes on my "what's cooking" section ;) Your vacation will be amazing I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh, lots of exciting things going on in this post!! I hope the Charleston trip works out and I can't wait to hear what your new plans may be for income!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get enough fruit & cold pasta salads too! That Thomas Rhett song is so fun & catchy, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post - such a cute pic of A & her daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Mistresses and Astronaut Wives Club! Also Teen Mom 2 starts back this week for another fun Thursday night show! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll have to let me know if those books are any good. Also, I can't get over the cuteness of smocked clothing. If I lived in the south, I would be all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited for you with your upcoming vacay! Woohoo!! Can't wait to see some sweet snaps of Andi oceanside. :) What a precious pic of your hubby and lit'l girly! Absolutely overjoyed for ya, sweets!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok.I need to know. Where in the world is that adorable smocked pumpkin bubble from? As you probably know, I am always on the lookout for fun new places to buy smocked clothing from:)

    Loving that sweet picture of your precious girl and hubby. There is something so, so sweet about a baby girl and her daddy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pic of your little family! Your blog family loves you too, girl!
    Mmmm cold pasta salads are SO good, I can't get enough lately either!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww those smocked outfits are so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmm, I've been living off of pasta salad lately - so good! And yay for Chrisley Knows Best! Let me know when you guys head to Charleston and we'll meet you there :) I'm dying to get back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe, life is so good for you lately! Girl, I hear ya on the pasta salad - my mom made a HUGE batch of it when everyone came over for our Father's Day BBQ, and I basically lived on it for the next 3 days, ha! Love all the shows that you're watching, and I can't wait to hear what you have in store for at-home income! Oh, and we may be planning our first ever Charleston trip for my golden birthday in February. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, I love smocks so much! I always buy a little big and you can usually get 2 season's out of the bishops!! My daughter (now 2.5 yr) has been wearing the same 18 month bishops since she was 9 months old! Love me so smocks. If you are looking for a great side income, I recently became a distributor of ItWorks and am LOVING the products and the extra income! If you would like to find out more, please email me eressler1989@gmail.com I would love to help you get started!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like life is pretty wonderful for you. I love the show Chrisley Knows Best, it's so funny. Oh man, I haven't watched it in forever. I so need to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. how cute are those outfits! ooh a way to generate income, that's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this post! I need a way to generte income from home too!!! Ahhh the outfits! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love Crash and Burn, such a great beat. I haven't had much time yo watch tv but I DVR Christley Knows Best and Astronaut Wives Club.

    ReplyDelete