Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekend Shananigans

Hey ya'll and happy new start to the week! Our weekend was pretty eventful and fun to say the least. Andi had her first round of shots on Friday, she stayed with Grandma Lala & Grandpa peepaw (my parents haha) while Seth and I went to my 10 year high school reunion on Saturday (yes TEN years!) and although it was only like 10 of us, we still had a blast! Sunday we had some visitors over and did some stuff around the house. Also, Sunday morning we picked up another furniture Craigslist find and haven't quite decided what to do with it - There's a picture of it at the bottom of the post so let me know what you think. We're torn between restoring or maybe painting it a fun color? Other than that we are trying to stay cool in this awful heat and I'm gearing up for a trip tomorrow to Norfolk to see Heather & Hillary so her twin girls can meet Miss Andi!

Hope ya'll had a great weekend! Linking up with B Loved Boston and Champagne & Suburbs for Weekending






Mother-in-law Grandma snuggles













 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

15 comments:

  1. 10 year anniversary, that's so crazy, right?!? I remember mine and it was a fun time for sure. How cool is it that I know Fuqua?! I used to live at Sunchase, too funny. And do I spy Charlie's?!!??!

    Glad you had a good weekend, mine was awesome sporting my new LU swaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag! You're the best! I love you, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked incredible for the reunion!! I love that photo of Andi with her head held up - so alert!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an awesome time at the reunion--and it looks like Miss Andi enjoyed her time with your grandparents, too! :) That pic of her lifting her head off of Seth's chest....too precious!!!
    I could see you repainting it...maybe a turquoise kinda chalk paint color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful! My 10 year reunion is next year and it's sort of blowing my mind! Love the Craigslist find, too - I vote for a fun color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that new piece of furniture! Definitely restore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. Stop it with everything you just said. One, Baby Andi is the CUTEST! Two. How do you look so hot so soon after having a baby? Three. I love your new piece of furniture! I think you should paint it a fun color! I vote for pink but I always vote for pink so take that with a grain of salt, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool that you went to your high school reunion! I didn't go to my five year but my ten year (OMG) is coming up next year and I might go! Also, love that dresser!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looooving that furniture find! Andi is beyond adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot mama, look at you! You look fantastic! I love how small your reunion was, that's way more fun in my opinion. Mine will be close to 1,000 people!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look great!! i didnt make it to my reunion because i had a wedding to go to but it would have been fun im sure ! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  11. my 10 year high school reunion is this year too. where does the time go?? love the craigslist find. I'm all about painting furniture right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, look at Andi holding her little head up!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fantastic! Little Andi is so adorable and I just love how you dress her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such sweet pics! And yes you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh! That furniture piece is a great find! I think paint it a fun color! 10 year reunion what what?! Haha. Mine is this year too but I haven't heard of anything for our class! BTW catching up on all your posts you look fab!!! :)

    ReplyDelete