Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday 5

Happy Friday ya'll! Here's what has been going on around these parts this week - Hope ya'll have a fabulous weekend! Linking up today with the usual gang:  April with A. Liz Adventures, Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm. for Friday 5 and Friday Favorites




 1. Be still my heart! AH! We've started reading and Andi is more than interested when Dad is turning those pages!

2. Those lips- that's is all there is too it! I want to kiss them ALL day!

3. Miss Andi has taken a few bottles (so mommy can have wine...) like a champ and of course it made me cry the first time - Dad gets to feed her though and they are simply presh. This was during the Southern Charm reunion special on Bravo which clearly had us cracking up

4. Ok so ya'll remember the birth story post where I mentioned the greatest invention ever - the perineal cold pack pad things? (read about Andi's birth here) Well we found a new use (hahaha) ice packs when you've been working in the yard during 90 degree temps!

5. Cold dishes, cold dishes, cold dishes! I've been browsing pinterest for all sorts of summer cold pasta dishes. What are your favorites - I'd love to try some new ones!

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

11 comments:

  1. What a great list of favorites, lady! Oh my word, Andi is so precious and getting so big. Glad you got your wine :)! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I'm with you on the cold summer dishes. And Andi is adorable! But girl, you had me cracking up about those pads. Have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her lips are the best! She is the sweetest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Andi melts my heart!! :D Your family is too precious!! Lots of love to ya, sweet mama! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, the cuteness is just overwhelming! And my heart kinda melted looking at Andi and her daddy reading! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that cold pasta sounds sooo good! i need to make some asap! and soo sweet that Andi is paying attention to books now! :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give me all the cold pasta dishes! Yum! I can't handle the thought of eating (or cooking) anything hot this time of year. So, a plate of a yummy cold pasta and a glass of chilled white wine? My kind of meal:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh! Popping in, catching up! Andi is sooo cute!! I remember the first time Matt gave Jack a bottle... So many emotions, sad, excited, freedom!! But then sad again! Hahaha! & oh! Summer salads!! What a good idea!! I will have to search some of these!! Hope you have a great week lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww she is so adorable!! glad she's taking a bottle so easy, i guess that's better than not taking one, right?
    oh i love a good cold dish! i don't really make cold pastas though, but quinoa 'salads' are good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm dying at the new use for your cold packs - ha! I can't believe how big Andi is getting already - hooray for reading books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andi is adorable, I can't handle how cute he is! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete