Thursday, April 9, 2015

36 Week Bumpdate





How far along? 36 Weeks & 6 days

Size of Baby: Baby girl was 6 pounds and 11 oz at Monday's appointment ya'll!

Total weight gain/loss: Sitting at 142...wow haha

Symptoms: Same stuff with the leg/thigh swelling and now heavily affecting right calf and sciatic nerve. Other than that- we were hooked up to the monitor to measure uterine activity and baby's heart rate and had 9 contractions in 20 minutes and heart rate was right on track! Come on baby girl!






Food cravings: This green tea with honey! Notice it's empty... 

 
Anything making you queasy or sick: This leg and nerve pain - makes me light headed...Still keep having thoughts of epidural in my head when the big day comes because I feel like such a wimp with these legs but at least there's a goal on the big day and I know it'll then be over.. I guess we'll see!

Have you started to show yet: I swallowed a basketball basically


Gender prediction: Girl! Miss Anderson Greer Otey (Andi)

Nursery: The rug from PB Kids came and it is perfect! Her bedding should be in next week too and wall monogram - again, not really rushing since she won't be up there for quite sometime but still so fun to go up there and decorate and sit! 

 

Workouts: Attempting stairs and vacuuming first floor was my activity this week.... no joke :(

Labor Signs: Just practice contractions like its my job - crampy too in the mornings especially

Belly Button in or out? flat

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and excited but ready now...I've reached that point they all told me about - the point where your like ok I'm ready to be able to walk around again haha Can't wait to meet her so soon!!

Best Moment this week: Getting to spend some time at the bay AND getting to see her sweet face at another 4D ultrasound on Monday. She's still sportin' that pout! Love it!




 







       Week 12                                Week 13                    Week 14                             Week 15






             Week 16                                        Week 17                                        Week 18



       Week 19                                                  Week 20                                     Week 23


            Week 25                                                     Week 26                                     Week 27


             Week 28                                               Week 30                                    Week 31

                                                                             

                                          
                    Week 32                                       Week 33                                       Week 35


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

26 comments:

  1. YAY, so glad you got to post! I know you've been feeling yucky, sending you good vibes and prayers!

    That rug is gorgeous!!!! <3 y!o!u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like your sweet baby girl could be here soon! Eek! The anticipation of everyone having their baby at any minute is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gosh you are just the cutest thing ever!! Almost there mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the 4D pictures!!!! Love!
    You made me laugh with the "I swallowed a basketball basically" lol
    Sorry you're in pain girl, but soon soon soon it'll be over and Andi will be here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look AWESOME girl! To think that in just a few short weeks Andi will be in your hands - so exciting! Also that PBK rug is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are all baby, girl....you look fabulous still! You're getting so close. With that many contractions in 20 minutes, it sounds like this little princess might come a little early!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just going to be so precious - can't wait to see her!! You look fantastic girl!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 4D pictures; how amazing! Your chalkboards are always the best, lady! So soon the pain will be over and sweet little Andi will be here, ah! That little rug is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG girl you seriously look amazing! I LOVE that dress! And I can't believe you're so close to meeting Andi!! Eek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look SO GOOD, and you're so close!!!! These Braxton Hicks are no joke!! I hate that you are still having pain, but there is a wonderful light at the end of the tunnel! Don't worry about the vacuuming...there will always be plenty of vacuuming to be done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your ultarsound pics are INCREDIBLE! AHHHH! LOVE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty rug! Love the precious ultrasound photos! Also, you + Lilly=perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those ultrasound pictures!! SO so sweet!!! I can't wait to see her face on the outside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woo hoo! I can't believe she's almost here!! I hope your legs get to feeling better....soon they'll be back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love love that rug!! I can only imagine how gorgeous her nursery is going to be! Hang in there mama - so close now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love that rug!! so cute :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, not much longer! You're still adorable as ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are officially on "Royal (Otey) Baby Watch"! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The 4D ultrasounds amaze me!! Pretty incredible! Your almost there - so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look fantastic!! Love that rug, so cute. So exciting, almost time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those ultrasound photos are so insanely cool! Well, you look absolutely beautiful even though I'm sure you're ready to walk normal again.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness! Look how cute she is!!! And 142 is nothing, that's where I wanted to be at the end of pregnancy and I have passed that and then some...and I still have a ways to go! Can't wait to see the nursery.

    Aspen Kelty Marie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Mem

    Nice Website love Your contain i am blogger expert so if you need any type of help then contact me.

    Thanks

    Grab Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know I'm behind and you've already welcome Miss Andi into this world but you just looked so cute in your last photo! Congrats and I can't wait to see more of that sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete