Thursday, April 2, 2015

35 Week Bumpdate



How far along? 35 Weeks & 6 days

Size of Baby: Baby girl measured a nice 4 lbs and 6 oz at our last ultrasound a month ago so I'm sure she's above the average 5.25 pounds my app says. (and 18 inches long!)

Total weight gain/loss: up 2 pounds from last month's check-in (about 140! yikes) but with this new fluid retention and swelling I'm not surprised

Symptoms: Everything blood sugar wise is right on track! BUT I can no longer walk, move or stand for more then 5-10 minutes. My leg swelling and pitting edema is so bad that sleep is impossible and at work my feet must be propped at all times. I'm squeezing in half days at this point and trying not to cry or vomit with everyday activities- been such a great pregnancy thus far so I guess SOMETHING had to happen...






Food cravings: Anything cold like Popsicles or Italian ice and lots of water!

Anything making you queasy or sick: This leg and nerve pain - makes me light headed...reealllly rethinking that natural birth/no epidural situation at this point!   

Have you started to show yet: Oh fo' sho'


Gender prediction: Girl! Miss Anderson Greer Otey (Andi)

Nursery: Waiting on a gorgeous PB kids pink and green rug to come in next week! Slowly making progress but making her little nook in our room where she'll be for a while is fun too!

Workouts: Well since I can't move...like at all :(

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks plus crampy round ligament pain? Yes- at least 6-7 times a day

Belly Button in or out? flat

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and excited but ready now...I've reached that point they all told me about - the point where your like ok I'm ready to be able to walk around again haha Can't wait to meet her so soon!!

Best Moment this week: Still getting the sweetest gifts for little Miss A is so fun! Also, we have an appointment today with my OB and then an appointment with the high risk doctor on Monday with an ultrasound to check her progress and weight etc. 




- Leaving for our bay house tomorrow for Easter weekend will be fabulous too. Feet propped and not able to move by the water is better than at home right? 






       Week 12                                Week 13                    Week 14                             Week 15






             Week 16                                        Week 17                                        Week 18



       Week 19                                                  Week 20                                     Week 23


            Week 25                                                     Week 26                                     Week 27


             Week 28                                               Week 30                                    Week 31

                                                                             
                                             Week 32                                      Week 33



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

23 comments:

  1. SO sorry you're having to deal with so much pain! I feel you to a certain extent, but yours definitely sounds rough, sweet girl! Definitely hoping you enjoy relaxing by the water for the weekend. And hoping your next appointment goes well!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it's been rough recently, that doesn't sound like fun at all. Glad work is letting you take half days and bring pillows in, at leas they are understanding. Have a wonderful weekend at the Bay. Easter with family is the best isn't it?!?! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I'm sure it's beyond frustrating to not be able to move much. Have fun seeing baby girl at your doctor's appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl, I'm so sorry you are in so much pain!! I cannot imagine. I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend by the water though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab, love that dress! So so sorry about the pain. :(
    Have a great wknd and happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab, love that dress! So so sorry about the pain. :(
    Have a great wknd and happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, such a bummer about the pain!! Hoping you can get some relief somehow?! In the mean time, you're looking fabulous and I love the Lilly!

    ReplyDelete

  8. Sounds like you are more than ready for baby girls arrival!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all that adorable baby gear. One plus your wedding rings are still on right :) I hate that you are miserable right now. That Lilly looks great on you. Did you size up to accommodate the bump? Share your secrets :) I'd love to make Lilly pregnancy friendly down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of her monograms!!!!! EEE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sorry to hear about the pain and not being able to move.. ugh, that sucks girl! you still look fabulous, and how cute is the chalkboard this week! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hang in there lady! i love all the monogram things :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think I'd realized you had planned a drug free delivery- if you ever want to chat about it I'd love to!

    I'm sorry you feel so awful. Keep those feet propped!!! Hang in there. You're SO close.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing - all bump! I'm so sorry this last leg of the pregnancy has been so tough on you, but at least you're nearing the home stretch. Thinking good thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry that you're dealing with so much at the end of your pregnancy, sweets <3 Drugs/no drugs, it's a very personal decision. I'll just say that I ended up getting an epidural during both of my labors, and I thanked that anesthesiologist over and over, and over again, as if he were saving my life!!! lol. There's no shame in getting some help with the pain, if you do choose to go that route. Choose whatever is best for you personally. LOVE those darling baby gifts you received! Continuing to pray for you and sweet Andi daily <3 Hope you enjoy Easter weekend, feet propped up with a lovely view and hopefully an Italian ice in hand! Love ya much!! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't know you were considering a natural birth, how exciting! There are actually quite a few us bloggers who go natural if you want the extra support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl, if only I could look like you when I'm pregnant someday. You still look so tiny in that photo!! Prop those legs and hang in there.. she will be here in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, you look super cute!! I'm sorry you're dealing with the swelling & water retention! That's the worst! You're soo close though - so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so cute!! Hope you can get some relief from that pain though!! Also the name is perfection- so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You poor thing! I'm so sorry that you're in so much pain - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww girl in so sorry it's been so uncomfortable!!! Hopefully baby Andi will be here soon so no more suffering, only baby snuggles :)
    Have a great weekend away and get as much relaxing in as you can!!
    Sending you hugs and skinny leg/ankle vibes!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Girl, you are still looking great! I hate that you're so uncomfortable/in pain...but I know it'll all be more than worth it once you hold that baby girl in your arms!

    ReplyDelete