Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekending

I for sure did not want this weekend to end- I'm pretty sure I shed a tear or two having to leave my friends and all go in different directions again. Hillary's wedding weekend was just what we needed! To say I enjoyed the girl time is an understatement. (and let me just say, being sober was not terribly awful! hahaha) We kicked off Friday night with her her rehearsal dinner at an awesome brewery in Norfolk and then Saturday we were pretty much going ALL day. I sent the hubs off with my best friend Radford's hubby and they had their own "guy day" while we got our hair done, make-up done and ate so much food it wasn't funny (and my blood sugar handled it very well surprisingly enough!)

Her wedding reception and ceremony were held at the Norfolk Yacht Club and everything was pink, gold and stunning! She was the most b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l bride and every detail was perfect. We danced the night away and baby Andi even got to be center spotlight as her Mama busted out a few moves for everyone's entertainment (including soulja boy ya'll...no joke) Also, the hubs was pretty entertaining himself since he had started drinking at about noon that day... LOVED seeing everyone and I'm so happy that this month I get to see a few of my girls again as well with my upcoming shower and another trip planned. Oh and CHEERS to my birthday month- as in my bday tomorrow!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Linking up with B Loved Boston today for Weekending















 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

30 comments:

  1. OBSESSED with your weekend baby bump outfits, my darling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it :) Looks like you had a blast

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked so amazing, pretty girl! LOVED all your outfits. I wish someone took a video of you prego, soulja boying ;)! Dancing is another thing we have in common [dancing girl emoji twin]. So glad you had a great weekend. Stay safe with the snow and the ice :)! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know i LOVED your look, as I posted on IG. You looked stunning!! And I can only imagine how pretty the wedding was with pink and gold as the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when good weekends with great friends end, it is literally the worst! But what a fun weekend it looks like you had! All the outfits are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such a fun wedding! It's always great to see all your friends but sad to see them go!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was following along on instagram all weekend and it looks like you guys had a wonderful time and you looked gorgeous! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love both of your dresses from the weekend! And I always love a wedding, although it is much different how having a baby or toddler in tow to them. Far less drinking and much earlier nights. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look how adorable you are, and what an amazing weekend that looks like! I'm so glad you're getting out and enjoying this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun weekend, and you looked GORGEOUS!!! I would have loved to see you rockin some Soulja Boy with a bump - so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such an adorable baby bump! The wedding looks so dreamy, those bulbs over the dance floor are so neat and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing!! So pretty!! What a fab weekend. You all look so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved seeing these pics through the weekend--you looked adorable!!! I loved the leopard print top--I thought at a glance when I first saw it "is that J.Simp?" hehe
    So glad you had a good weekend girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and your bump look so pretty all dressed up!! Cracking me up thinking of you doing solja boy with a bump! haha So glad you had an awesome weekend girl! That picture of the guys holding your bump is also pretty funny. Hope you have a good day and Happy Birthday Week!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fun weekend! i love your dress too :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous in both outfits! I may need to buy that blue dress at some point in my future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hot mama in all of your beautiful dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You were SO close to me, LOVE IT!!! And loved your dresses!!!!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved all your IG pics this weekend, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look so adorable in all the pictures, i love the last one, and of course the one with the guys touching your belly! i really love the leopard print dress though. glad you had such a great time and yay for birthday tomorrow!! how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a busy and fun weekend! Love the bump

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun weekend! You looked absolutely stunning at the wedding, and it looks like you girls were having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You wear a bump so well!! Love the dresses you wore!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fun weekend! You look absolutely adorable, and oh so stylish, it your cute Andi bump:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a fabulous weekend! You sure did rock that baby bump in some gorgeous dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  26. you are so cute pregnant!! and i love that navy dress!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are adorable! You seriously glow! And love your outfits! I hope to be as stylish as you if I ever get pregnant! xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. You looked A-MAZing in every outfit you wore! You're rockin' that baby bump so well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That dress! You look so good! Happy belated birthday! You share the day with my mama!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Glad you had such a good time! Sober and pregnant! What a trooper! Haha! you looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete