Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Week 33 Bumpdate





How far along? 33 Weeks & 5 days

Size of Baby: Baby girl measured a nice 4 lbs and 6 oz at our last ultrasound - about 6 oz over average! So the app averages seem a little behind.... 

Total weight gain/loss: up 2 pounds from last month's check-in (about 137!)

Symptoms: Everything blood sugar wise is right on track! Met with nutritionist and high risk doc last week and they don't seem to be concerned! I do meet with the Endocrine doctor tomorrow for the first time since I started checking levels (but I've been scanning them my log sheets each week)





Food cravings: Fruit still allllll the fruit in allllll the land! Also, Rita's Italian Ice is open- need I say more?

Oh yea! Mango time!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope  

Have you started to show yet: Oh fo' sho'


Gender prediction: Girl! Miss Anderson Greer Otey (Andi)

Nursery: Putting away her books and decor is so fun but for some reason we aren't really rushing only because the nursery is upstairs and she will most likely be downstairs with us for upwards of 8 months or so- more like getting her some closet space with us, etc. etc. :)

Workouts: Love getting out and walking a little with this nice weather but TERRIBLE inner thigh and inner calf pain from her sending pressure on my nerves....called the on-call doc Saturday night (which I've NEVER done) because I'm barely able to walk, get up, stand, etc. and it is burning and red...the pain is sometimes unbearable ya'll...will talk to my doc at next week's appointment bc on-call doc was a complete douche and the facility will hear about it :(

Labor Signs: eeek no! Braxton hicks? Yes- at least a few times a day...

Belly Button in or out? flat.. like gone

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and excited! This is such a crazy feeling to know we're going to be the p-word (parents) so soon! Starting to slowly enter that super uncomfortable phase though I must admit

Best Moment this week: The shower was incredible as I said in Monday's post and yesterday I was able to spend the day with Heather and the twin girls before they head back home to Hatteras. They are the most gorgeous girls and and everyone is doing fantastic! Gosh I love my BFF! 









       Week 12                                Week 13                    Week 14                             Week 15





             Week 16                                        Week 17                                        Week 18



       Week 19                                                  Week 20                                     Week 23


            Week 25                                                     Week 26                                     Week 27


             Week 28                                               Week 30                                    Week 31
                                                                             Week 32


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

28 comments:

  1. Gah, your picture this week is sooooo cute! I love the top you are wearing. So glad your blood sugar is staying on track. You've done such an awesome job, lady! keep up the great work.

    Ouch, I hope the drs are able to help you with your pain, that does not sound comfortable. Hopefully precious Andi moves and gives you some relief. You have such a great attitude, I love your excitedness and positivity. Must be why we get along so well :)! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! Could you look ANY cuter??? I'm so so so happy to hear that things have been going consistently well--I know it was a big worry in the beginning, but see, I was right! Everything would work out fine in the end ;)
    Im so glad that you had such a nice shower this weekend--I know you truly felt all the love everyone has for you :) Myself included even though I couldnt be there!!! Looooooove you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No good on the pain!! I hope your doc is able to offer you some relief! You look SO CUTE!!! And just 2 pounds since last month - I don't know what my weight gain is, but I feel like it's the same as yours - if you add a zero to end!!! I feel HUGE! PS Bring on the fruit...I can't get enough! It's usually covered in or accompanied by chocolate, but oh well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Braxton Hicks so much! OMG! I still haven't felt that! Crazy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhhhhhh getting so close!!!!! The shower pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! It is so close! I am glad you are feeling well! I love an Italian Ice myself. Do you guys have Ralph's by you? That is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're looking great, girl! I'm so sorry about the pain in your legs...that's scary! And I can't believe the on-call doctor was a jerk! Tell 'em about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how close you are!! You look fantastic! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about your terrible calf pain!! That is awful! I hope the doctor can tell you what's going on and make it better! You look great though, if it's any consolation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, aren't you just the cutest!!! I've called the on-call doctor a couple of times before. They have been pretty good and helped ease my anxiousness surrounding whatever was going on by answering my questions. However, my other friend had a really bad experience and reported back to her main doctor too. Sorry yours wasn't so great. I hope your symptoms are subsiding. You are so close!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh no, sorry to hear about the on call doc and the pain - so many things i didn't know about pregnancy, how scary! :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are getting SO close! Your dress in that photo is absolutely adorable! That's so scary you had to call the on-call doctor (and I'm so sorry he was a jerk!). I hope the pain gets better for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spring maternity clothing is the cutest!! :) wishing you a less painful week friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your picture this week is the absolute cutest! It so annoys me that the on-call doctor was a D to you ... I mean, seriously - isn't that their job?! Glad you're feeling okay overall, though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your shirt in today's pic!! Glad your feeling great and everything is right where it should be minus the pain from working out! That is not good and I'd be talking to the facility as well. Hopefully the uncomfortable phase isn't too bad!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your boards are always so creative, festive and cute! Yum, having rita’s open will be perfect! Everything seems to be going so well for you, that is so fantastic! So nice that you got the excitement of the shower this week and some extra friend time and those cute twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm dying that her name is Anderson. That is really really cute. You look adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I dont think you could be any cuter!! I can't believe how quickly it seems your pregnancy has gone - you're almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SO soon is right girl. You're almost there! Can't wait for Andi to make her appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  20. "flat....like gone" for some reason this made me lol! You look fabulous :) I hope your dr. has a good explanation for the pain you're feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not to rub it in or anything, but Rita's is open year round here in Utah and it's amazing!!! You are looking great! My doctor always thought Liam was on the big side when I was pregnant with him and he was 8lb 2.6oz, so I'm planning on another big babe!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That rita's ice looks PERFECT!!!!!!! And so do you mama, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay for Rita's! It makes me sad when they close down. Loved all the baby shower details. Sorry to hear about the leg pain, that's no good, especially when the people who are supposed to be helpfully are being condescending.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You're just the cutest! I hope the pain your experiencing gets better asap!!!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love that top you have on! And I hate the doctor on call was a douche. Hope you are able to get some relief soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is terrible about the on call dr! What a dbag! I hope you get some answers/relief soon!!! Love your shirt in the pic! ;) Looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are still look great girl! I am sorry about your pain, I hope it eases up soon. I love ritas Italian ice. My favorite is to get the mango with the custard swirled in. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete