Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Fun!


Happy rainy and cold Monday- Yuck! However... it is Bachelor Monday and today is a half day for me since we have an appointment to check on Miss Anderson this afternoon! This weekend was so much fun ya'll- Friday we put Andi's crib together late night and we love it. The mattress is supposed to arrive today and then all I will need to do is hammer down a choice on bedding. (Etsy has been my go-to for some custom looks with decent pricing) Saturday we left for Durham, NC to meet up and stay with the Pecks and it was fabulous (as usual) we went downtown to a new restaurant, visited Joe's office overlooking the baseball stadium, picked up some obligatory scary movies and tons of junk food and Sunday had brunch at Parker & Otis which is my all time fav! Sunday evening we had some friend down from Maryland that we haven't seen in awhile and we were able to spend time with their 8 week old baby girl Miss Tessa! She was absolutely adorable and fantastic and it was pretty neat getting some actual practice in!

Overall it was the perfect weekend in my opinion- good food, friends and time with the hubs for the win! (He's got weekends off for the time being for this particular job and although we don't see each other much during the week, it is great having him to myself all weekend) Linking up today with the lovely Biana from B Loved Boston for:











Maybe a little nursery project??

Tiff gifted me this gem and I'm head over heels!


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

25 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the final nursery when it's done and I couldn't agree more that Etsy is just the best for one of a kind but not too expensive pieces!! You look great girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend! I'm excited to see how the nursery comes together. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your leopard sweater! im excited to see what nursery bedding you pick out! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that crib! It looks perfect in her room!!! When I saw what you were wearing this weekend I instantly thought "she just looks so dang cute!" and you do! Love that you had a great weekend with great people--it makes all the difference in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh the crib!! It's getting so real! Glad you had a good weekend and enjoy your half day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute in your little leopard print sweater! I am glad you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that crib! I bet it is so fun having it set up! I think I'm going to use etsy for bedding this time too! Can't wait to see what you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love a good weekend! A balance of productive and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh!! So fun getting the crib together!! Sounds like a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are just the cutest pregnant woman I ever did see ;) that southerners handbook looks fun, i can think of a few people i could gift that to that would enjoy it! can't wait to see the bedding you choose - I can definitely see etsy being my go to as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with your leopard sweater! Awww daddy practice <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so cute with your baby bump and adorable outfits!! i am so excited about bachelor tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited for the nursery reveal!!! And I think I'm inspired to watch The Bachlor tonight, I've never seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww YAYYYYY for baby girl cribs, half days, and the bachelor tonight! WOOPWOOP! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun weekend! Your bump is so cute! I love the crib and the color of the nursery. I'm so excited for the Bachelor tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so cute - love both of those tops equally! The nursery is going to be stunning. I think I'd totally go with a white crib, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay for a great weekend! Loving your sweaters. Can't wait to see more nursery details!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so anxious to see the finished nursery! Glad you had a good weekend, and happy Bachelor Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty crib!! You have so much energy and do so much while pregnant! I wish I had that!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So excited to watch the nursery progress!!! The crib looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I still remember the day we set up Mia's crib... BEST feeling ever! Ours is actually shaped the same as yours, but ours is the cherry wood color. Love the white!
    What a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE the crib, so precious! And your top is sooooo cute!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The crib is up! And it's GOOOOORGEOUS! Can't wait to see a little Miss Anderson in it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay for the crib! So pretty! I hope your appointment went well! :) Glad you had a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete