Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Week 23 Bumpdate + Little Miss Has a Name!




How far along? 23 Weeks & 4 days

Size of Baby: A large mango- 12 inches according to doc!

Total weight gain/loss: 8.5 total since first appointment at 7 weeks- will know when those dreaded scales are used at next Monday's check-up

Symptoms: Lower back pain...


Maternity clothes? Got some cute stuff over the holidays!

Stretch marks? Searching but nothing yet- whew! There is a faint line starting to appear on my tummy (linea nigra maybe?)

Sleep: ughhh this is the most annoying part. Still getting one good night from being so tired from the one bad night...on and off cycle. I do love sleep though don't get me wrong!

Best moment this week: Seriously ya'll- just SEEING her move around in such unique motions that are expanding and contracting my belly. She doesn't just kick and jab anymore, it is like one fluid movement and it is ah-mazing! Also, she moves CONSTANTLY so I'm always talking out loud to her.

Miss Anything? With the bachelor premiere last night- wine!

Movement: ALL the time! My little crazy dancer!

Food cravings: M&M milkshakes and tangerines

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: my little short body is nothing but a huge basketball haha
Gender prediction: Girl! and I'd like to announce...mmhmm... Miss:
                                     
                                          ANDERSON GREER OTEY  (Andi)



I fell in love with this name circa 2003 with a little ole' romantic comedy by the name of How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days- Kate Hudson played Andie Anderson and I thought it was the cutest. Most all of our choices for girls were more on the masculine side which probably stems from my name being Jessi as well. Hubby suggested we spell it like mine so Andi will match her Mama. :)


Nursery: Walls are Valspar Mint Mist, Trim is white, tall dresser is in and crib + crib mattress arrives today! Progress progress!

Workouts:
Oh geez... can we say lazy lately and just plain cold outside? Emma and I have not gone on a walk in so long and I've even neglected my weights and squat routines lately...must get back on track!

Labor Signs: eeek no!

Belly Button in or out? In and getting flatter

Wedding rings on or off? On but feel bigger- I think that happens in winter though

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Loving this little girl and all the time I've spent with the hubs lately!!

Looking forward to: Our next appointment and more nursery decorating!



       Week 12                                Week 13                    Week 14                             Week 15




             Week 16                                        Week 17                                        Week 18



          Week 19                                           Week 20





 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

48 comments:

  1. Love the name! My mother's name is Andrea but she goes by Andi. Anderson is super cute, can't believe how far along you are already! Time sure flies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name is out finally!!!! LOVE it! It's beautiful and perfect!!!
    I hope the lower back pain goes away soon--get that hubby to give you some massages. You deserve it!
    So excited to see all of the updates as they come! You look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to see her in her crown and booties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful name!! it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her name...it's perfect! Love love love! And you are still lookin' absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I'm completely in love with her whole name now! Love the middle name you picked and you know I was a big fan of Andi when you first told me. What a beautiful and unique name! You look great girl!! And now I want an M&M milkshake... :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that name, and it goes with yours perfectly! You carrying so high, I'm sure you'll enjoy that little shelf to rest your hands on for the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy and I love little Andi so much already!!!!! Love that it was hubby's idea to spell it like her mama. So sweet. Can't wait to see nursery progress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute name!! I remember thinking Kate's name in How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days was so neat too! Love it!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am dying over her name!!! It's perfect and love that you will call her Andi - so cute!!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that name.....classic names are so beautiful!!!1 you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sucks to hear about the back pain and sleep girly, hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful name! Andi & Jessi-so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your name choice so much! I also tend to gravitate towards more masculine names (Taylor and Riley were my top two choices when I was preggo). I love that you made it your own with the I on the end. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loooooove her name, great choice mama!!! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the name!! Is Greer a family name? I always loved that name for the late actress Greer Garson :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww I love, love that name! And how sweet that you both share the same spelling! I can't wait to see more as the nursery comes together, I love mint on the walls for a baby girl! xoxo, - M @ The Sequin Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eeeek! I LOVE it!!! Best movie ever :) And doesn't hurt that it's a Bachelorette name!!! Haha so excited for you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely love her name! I love last names as first names! I just suggested Aniston to my hubs last night! {of course he vetoed it! haha!}

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the name! Hope you feel better and sleep well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the name! I love Greer/Grier and tried to talk my hubby into it but he didn't bite. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE the name! Greer is one of my faves. And love that movie too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE THE NAME!!! We are TOTALLY on board with "boy" names for girls - we have a name, too, and the middle name is NOT a girl name. SO CUTE - and YOU are looking cute, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love, love, love the name! All of my names are last names, so I'm loving that trend in her name too :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing name! Love "Greer" as well! It's getting so real with the name all picked out - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love, love, love the name! We've got a little girl at our church and her name is Anderson. I've loved it since I first met her! But the Andi is even better! All my girl names are boys...it's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awe, I love your little gal's name! I love the story behind it, too - I'm glad I'm not the only one who has inspired baby names picked out based on movies/pop culture. :) You're looking great, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh my gosh, her name is ADORABLE. I love it so much, eek! How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OH I just love ALL of this!!! You've really "popped" since we last seen you!!! Looking gorgeous Mamma!!! I love her name! So cute! I'm with you on the whole sleep nonsense.... not fun! Oh and I'm with you on the workouts! I've been lucky if I get 1 or 2 workouts in a week! Between the cold, meetings, being tired, and working full time - there just isn't enough time in a day! And I always think as I'm laying wide awake how I should just go work out and make use of my time. But that's over rated :) XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just love her name, girl! There's something so beautiful about last names as first names - and I love the reasoning behind it. You look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOVE her name!! You look so great, Andi is going to be gorgeous just like her mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. in LOVE with her name! I also fell in love with that name from the same movie, and again when it the girl was on the bachelorette. And you are so darn adorable pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Looking great!! Enjoy this special time before you have to share her! Love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yay for names that end in an 'i'!!! :) Great name you picked, Jessi!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the name Anderson! So pretty for a pretty little girl! Can't wait to see the next update :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such a sweet little name, where did Greer come from?

    ReplyDelete
  37. You're the cutest little pregnant gal ever… and I LOVE that name, it's perfect!! It's kind of fun seeing little babies in tummies all day and the happiness from the mammas. I still could never do OB though!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The name is absolutely adorable! Love love love it! You're looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I looove her name!! So pretty!! & you look great!! Exciting about all the nursery progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the name!! You look amazing!! The nursery is gonna look fantastic!! Looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my gosh, I LLOVEEEE your name pick! Anderson and Andi are ADORABLE! Love love love! And you are the cutest little mama around! You are stunning! :) Congratulations on such a cute name pick!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Her room is going to be stunning, but why the heck wouldn't it be!??! And high five for an adorable name that isn't complicated, nor does it have extra consonants or vowels... just because!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Her name! I just love that! And I love masculine names for girls, too -- somehow, those names just seem so, so dainty on a little girl!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh my goodness I couldn't love her name more! Such an amazing choice!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love that name! So freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete