Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday's Are Baaacckk!

Oh my goodness first of all HELLO long lost blogging community! Being disconnected was much needed but man did I miss ya'll and man do I have a lot of catching up to do! Getting a full 2 weeks off and being able to spend so much time at home with my husband for a change was seriously the absolute best! I mean, we were like best buds ya'll haha we did everything together and now I'm pretty sure I'll need to go on some sort of medication for me to make it through a full work day.

A little recap? The weekend was fabulous- I spent Friday night with Heather and got to see her twin girls which was perfect! They are doing so fantastic and are projected home VERY soon so it was great squeezing in another sleepover with them. Afterwards, we grabbed lunch with another college friend and her fiance and talked all things for her upcoming wedding at the end of February (countdown is on!) Sunday we spent the day at the hospital with Seth's grandpa who fell and broke his hip and is recovering from surgery. He is in great spirits and is recovering very well! Deciding on a rehab facility so we can get him home! Prayers appreciated! Afterwards, we grabbed a date night dinner opportunity and headed home.

Nursery progress is in FULL swing now that hubby is officially back in action and I am thrilled with the look of things. We decided on a pale green for the walls to highlight the white trim and white furniture and will be adding TONS of pink accents. We bought an antique dresser and re-painted it so now she has her first antique. We also ordered the convertible Eddie Bauer Langley Crib from Target and it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can we say bring on the pregnancy hormone tears when hubs is setting that one up?

***Oh- so you might be asking, why are Monday's Baaaccck Jess? Well.... THE BACHELOR STARTS TONIGHT YA'LL! Anyone who knows me knows this is my ultimate guilty pleasure in life. The only thing I'm concerned about this year? Watching the show 100% sober...hmmmm will I even like it as much? (ha!!) I'm so excited for the beautiful farmer Chris and I'll be live tweeting starting at 8pm. (Let's  not forget he favorited one of my tweets last season!)I've also provided a bracket if you want to join in on the fun!***

Anyway I hope everyone had a great weekend and is adjusting to reality better than I am- ugh. Linking up today with the lovely Biana from B Loved Boston for Weekending


 Nursery Inspiration pin:










 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

26 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, LOVE this!!! Will it be as great sober, I really can't decide! We will just have to eat our way through it!!!!!!!!!! ;) So glad that you had the best break! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that green color! And how fun that she has an antique dresser! I have no doubts that the nursery will turn out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to have the Bachelor back - bring on the crazies!!! :) xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nursery is looking awesome! So glad you had a good time off--it was definitely much needed and much deserved but I MISSED YOU!!!! :) Glad that we have each other to lean on during the return to work.
    Yay for Bachelor!!! I'll be tuning in tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're back, but super glad you got to enjoy down time with the husband! Sounds like a great weekend, minus the fall. Hope he gets better soooooon!

    Love the nursery inspiration, so so pretty!!!!!!!!

    Happy first Monday of 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the nursery inspiration -- I cannot wait to see what it looks like when you are finished! I am pretty dang excited about the Bachelor tonight! I might have to jump in with the Bachelor Bracket, how exactly does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for being back, glad you enjoyed your time!! Loving your nursery inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi long lost friend! I missed you!! Glad you had a good holiday and spent lots of time with the hubs though. The nursery is looking good and I love your inspiration pin! Loving the crib you picked too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I looove the nursery inspiration & know it will turn out amazing!!! & yaay for having your husband back in town!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the nursery! how exciting to see it all come together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yahh! your nursery is going to look so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back, girl! I was also out for the past two weeks (although I did pop in and post sporadically). How hard is it to get back into your routine today? I am having major difficulty! I love your nursery inspiration! I cant wait to see how it ends up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obsessed with your nursery inspiration!! Can't wait to see how it turns out! And YES for The Bachelor!!! So excited and I'll totally be filling out a bracket!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for the bachelor being back!! I doubt I watch tonight since I work early tomorrow, but definitely DVR-ing it!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for nursery decorating and yay for The Bachelor! So excited for tonight!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back, I've been on a little break too ;) I can't wait to see the nursery, it's going to be amazing I know! Love that inspiration pic <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't wait to see the nursery! I love your inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha not a fan of The Bachelor the show, but the current guy is HOT. Your nursery will turn out gorgeous I'm pretty sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love that dresser thingy you painted, so cute! can't wait to see more! glad you enjoyed your break, enjoy the bachelor tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. wooohoooo!!! the bachelor is back!! I didn't even know it started tonight I though it was next week for some reason! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the color of the nursery! And those base boards! I'm so excited for the Bachelor tonight! Only 30 more minutes! And he favorited one your tweets!?!? I just might faint with excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so excited about the Bachelor :) Can't wait
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. YAYYYY! So excited to see your nursery coming along! That pin is such amazing inspiration! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  24. The nursery is looking great so far! Glad I have another Bachelor buddy - they shot quite a few dates in Des Moines, Iowa, this season, which is where I went to school and lived for 6 years. I can't wait to see how they make it look cooler than it really is! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WELCOME BACK!!!! So glad to hear you have been enjoying your time off with your hubs! And look at all that progress you made! How awesome! I absolutely love the nursery inspiration with the mint and pink! How precious! And I love her first antique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just catching up! Love the nursery and baby girls name! How adorable. I am with you on the Bachelor cutie and have been loving Mondays! =) Where did you get the chalk board for your weekly bump-dates? Also, what are you using to write on them so pretty? I may have to copy! =)

    ReplyDelete