Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Loving Lately

Hump day already ya'll! (and American Horror Story season finale- anyone else watching?) The weather has been upwards of 60 for the past 2 days so getting my walks in with Emma and some neighborhood gals have been much easier! Today (calling for rain and cold ugh) I wanted to share some random things that have been on my radar recently and get your input on something! 

This shirt- adore everything about this! you can get it here http://cecillola.storenvy.com/


Ya'll know I've been binge watching Gossip Girl like nobody's business (I can't help my obsession with having a no wait/commerical show to watch) and I am loving the fashion even nowadays! I saw this pin the other day and though of Ms. Waldorf immediately (haha)  


I seriously can't get enough of this song for some reason!



 Etsy has been my go-to lately for all things baby Andi and I saw these name rings the other day- so simple and so cute. I'm thinking about one for Emma and one for Andi! you can find them here


Next I have to share with ya'll a fabulous deal- HKL Designs is doing a $1.00 sale of 2" vinyl monograms in 6 different colors! Only this week I'm pretty sure so hurry over and like their page for this deal- these things can go anywhere and trust me, you can never have enough!


Ok so here's where I need your input. I'm in need of a good drugstore mascara. I usually only use Buxom and have to order it since its not carried around here but I'm looking for something that's easily accessible you know? Let me know your favs!



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

25 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed wit that song right now too!!!!! Fave. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those rings!!! I LOVE Loreal Telescopic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO obsessed with Thinking Out Loud too! Such a great song. Those rings are super cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! That Ed Sheeran song is my jam. I love it way too much. And that sweatshirt is too cute! Happy Hump Day, lady!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. i reallly love 'they're real' mascara from benefits! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt = perfection! I like the Maybelline Falsies mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Need that shirt!! So cute! You know I love Benefit's mascara but I also used to use Maybelline and that was good stuff, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great things to love this week. 60 degrees?? I'm totally jealous. I think we hit upper 40s/low 50s yesterday which was a nice change, but now there are snowflakes outside my window. Drat!
    Those rings are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness I'm loving it all - that shirt, those rings and I'm going to have to check out those vinyl monograms! I have yet to find the perfect drugstore mascara myself, but I've heard good things about Mabelline Volum’ Express Mega Plush Mascara. I haven't tried it, but it's on my list. Hope you're having a good day girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that GG outfit, so perfectly Waldrof, yeah?

    Those rings and vinyl monograms are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those little rings - so pretty!!! Also that pin is just pure GG perfection! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha I need that shirt! So funny! And I'm obsessing over Ed's new song too. I seriously play it on repeat! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. those rings are so pretty. my favourite drugstore mascara is loreal voluminous million lashes mascara - seriously, i like it better than 'they're real' only because it's not such a pain to get off! and it's like $8.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw yes you need those rings! What a steal for the decals. I am OBSESSED with L'Oreal Butterfly and so many people agreed when I included in with my beauty faves post for 2014. I'm on like my 4th tube I think!?

    ReplyDelete
  16. That song is the best thing on the radio right now.

    I can't wait to dance to it endlessly at every wedding we go to this year :p

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such adorable rings! And I love Gossip Girl as well. I just started watching and have almost watched the whole first season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That shirt is too cute! And I love Buxom too! I also like Too Faced mascara as well!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the shirt & those rings!!!! Great picks, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those rings are adorable! And that pink coat!!! If I had an unlimited budget, I would definitely make room for things like that in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that pin of the girl in tights and pink coat - so girly and chic! It totally would be on Gossip Girl. For drugstore mascara's, I swear by any by CoverGirl - VolumeBlast (Orange tube) and Clump Crusher (green tube) are two of my holy grails.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That sweatshirt is perfect! I love Gossip Girl too, I've re-watched the whole series twice. I love that pin!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That sweatshirt belongs in my closet! Thinking Out Loud, is one of those songs you turn up when it comes on and if at all possible, press repeat! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I need to get some of those monogrammed decals!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww! That shirt is so cute! And looks comfy! Yay for 60 degrees and being able to walk outside! There won't be non of that aournd this neck of the woods until like June! Bahaha! My go to drug store mascara is Loreal Butterfly Effect. Only the silver tube though! Not the other nonsense of like waterproof or extra volumnous or whatever. :) It works great!

    ReplyDelete