Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday 5

Ya'll- seriously that was the fastest week ever! I was not expecting that to be the case after a two week break but I'll take it. Seth and I are headed to Durham to hang out with Tiffany and Joe Saturday so I'm really looking forward to seeing them, good food and of course scary movie/craft night (you know, the usual when we all get together) Also doing our little mini Christmas together. I hope everyone has a fabulous and WARM weekend ahead! (9 degrees is not f-u-n)

Linking up today with the usual: Christina, April, Darci, Natasha , Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm




So our crib came last week and the packaging was rather beat up- hubby was scared to open it so we asked them to ship another one which should be here this afternoon. I can't wait to see how much I cry once this thing is set up in her room!



Thank ya'll SO much for all the sweet words about her name! I was so overwhelmed with ya'lls responses and it made my day to hear from each and every one of you! Miss Anderson Greer is already pretty loved I'd say!




If you remember back about a month ago I decided to start watching Gossip Girl just bc A. I've never seen it and B. I wanted a new show I could binge watch since all seasons are old..... ummm it is definitely fabulous and over the top dramatic. Just finished season one! (haha)


My favorite pin this week? Saw this one and got really excited for Valentines Day for some reason. I need to do a cute wreath or something for our door soon. (Can't get enough pink)


So in honor of the Bachelor being back (Mondays are cool again!) and me being head over heels for him- I had to share this picture that two of my friends decided to share with me this week..... mmm mmmm.... here you go ladies (and maybe gentlemen) I'll leave you for the weekend with this perfect human and let me just say that YES..I WILL accept that rose!




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

28 comments:

  1. Haha - that pic of Chris! THE BEST! And the crib, I love it!!!! Can you believe your little Andi will be sleeping in there soon?!!!!!! :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, CRIB! YAY, NAME [loooooooooooooove it]! YAY, Gossip girl, isn't it amazing?!!?!? I love B!!!! and CHUCK!

    Yay, hot farmer!!!

    YAY, FRIDAY! <3 you Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crib is adorable and it's going to look perfect in the nursery with those light green walls! I can't wait to see it all together :) Andi is an adorable name--like I told you when you told me the name, my friends have a daughter with that same name and it's supper cute! Ooooh Chris Soules, he is dreamy. And that picture is the perfect way to end a Friday post! ;) Can't wait for more Bachelor convos haha
    Have a great weekend girly! Love your soul mate!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that crib is so cute! i'm loving the valentines day festive-ness! can't believe that it's just around the corner!! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE crib!! i cant wait to see the final nursery. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha that picture of Chris is insane. Yum. Love the crib you picked out! Our box was beat up too when we got ours, but inside all was fine. Love me some Blair Waldorf. Have a fab weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, for the crib! Such a pretty choice! I haven't watched Gossip Girl, but I read the books as a teen. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep saw that picture of Chris and was like now I get why they chose him LOL!!! I seriously love that idea for valentines day - need to try it!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited about Valentine's Day too! I need to add a few little decor items around the house now that all the Christmas stuff is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the crib!! I have never seen one episode of Gossip Girl, I know I know. All my friends loved it but I never go into it. Love all the Valentine's Day stuff. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed GG although I haven't watched it from the beginning. I think I picked it up in Season 2? Maybe? IDK, honestly, but I loved it! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That pic of Chris! Holy cow. Love him to pieces!! Really love your crib. It's similar to ours, so of course I love it, haha!
    Have a fun weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the crib, I'm thinking a white crib for our little girl's nursery as well. I recently binge watched Gossip Girl for the first time and was obsessed. I'm kinda sad it's not still running now. And finally, I totally agree about Chris, perfection. I wish the show had hooked him up with some better girls than the crazy train they brought out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that crib, it will suit her (and her adorable name) perfectly! Okay, fellow non-Gossip Girl watcher here, but now you've got me intrigued, I will need to start it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That crib is so lovely :) can't wait to see what else you pick out for her!!! I have heard Gossip Girl is amazing I want to start watching it!!
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha give me your rose when Andi comes and you need somehow to mansit for you ;) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay for the crib! It will look great! I hope your weekend is awesome!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree about the week flying, not expected! Girl, I love the name you picked out so much I had to go home and tell Dustin all about it haha, it's too cute! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg I'm having Bachelor withdrawals… it's so sad!! But there is no way I'll have time with this rotation… maybe in a few weeks I can catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Gossip Girl, great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahh!! Those pomegranate ice cubes are perfect! So fun and the perfect touch for a valentine's day drink!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE your precious lit'l girl's name!! Sooo excited for you!!!! I'm with you - can never get enough pink!! I had never watched Gossip Girl until a few summers ago and then binge watched the series in a month - lol. Fun to have so many seasons of something that's new to you (even if others enjoyed long ago - lol!) I've been so excited for Farmer Chris' season, partially because he's from Iowa (home state pride ;)) ...it'll be interesting to see how this season goes though. Seems like they picked some crazy girls for him! I guess drama helps their ratings ;) Hopefully there's one sweet (& normal) girl in the bunch that he can take back to the farm. :) Have a fabulous weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Eeeeek!! I can't wait to see the nursery for sweet, Andi!!! Yay for The Bachelor being back!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hate y'all had to send the crib back. Hopefully, this one arrived in better condition! I can't wait to see Andi's perfect little nursery! And oh my goodness...that picture of Chris makes me drool a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL! You crack me up! :) Well hellooooo half naked Chris! :) That stinks you had to send the crib back but it's probably for the better! Hopefully it comes this week! I can't wait to see pics! I hope you don't cry too much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Helllooooooo Bachelor Chris! Yum. :) Glad you are enjoying GG - it's so over the top, but I loved it for all the fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've been rewatching Gossip Girl- which I need to be doing like I need a hole in my head. I just love it even more the second time around!!

    Heather | Style Prescription

    ReplyDelete