Thursday, January 15, 2015

25 Week Bumpdate


How far along? 24 Weeks & 6 days (OMG I accidentally put 25- one day off haha pregnancy brain?)

Size of Baby: 12.5 inches and 1.25 lb

Total weight gain/loss: Biggest jump so far was when I found out I was 5 pounds up at Monday's appointment- yikes! 132 now...

Symptoms: Lower back pain x100 when I try to get comfortable sleeping


Maternity clothes? Ebay is a great source! 

Stretch marks? Nope- thank goodness! That line is getting more visible though!

Sleep: ughhh this is the most annoying part- literally back will be fine all day and I'll make myself active on purpose but the minute I get in bed and have to go on my dreaded side it acts up! I'm thinking its our mushy feather mattress. I'm going to strip it off tonight and sleep on the firmer side and see what happens.

Best moment this week: Seeing her move and dance all day is the absolute best. She is still SO active and I'm soaking it all up since she's steadily getting bigger and will have less space to move around.

Miss Anything? Caffeine lately..

Movement: ALL the time! My little crazy dancer!

Food cravings: Anything mango!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: my little short body is nothing but a huge basketball haha getting a little bigger all around all of a sudden


Gender prediction: Girl! Miss Anderson Greer Otey (Andi)

Nursery: Walls are Valspar Mint Mist, Trim is white, tall dresser is in and crib + crib mattress in and set up! Looking to order glider, bookshelf, pink rug and custom valances and then accessories! SO much fun!



Workouts:
Got one walk in with Emma and still doing weights!

Labor Signs: eeek no!

Belly Button in or out? both? 

Wedding rings on or off? On but feel bigger- I think that happens in winter though

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Loving this little girl and all the time I've spent with the hubs lately!!

Looking forward to: More nursery progress!



       Week 12                                Week 13                    Week 14                             Week 15




             Week 16                                        Week 17                                        Week 18



       Week 19                                                  Week 20                                     Week 23




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

22 comments:

  1. The nursery is going to be ADORABLE! Just love it already! And so are you, mama!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery picks are perfect! It's gonna look great with the light green walls! Love your cute little maternity dress! How exciting that she's moving around all the time--I bet it's amazing to experience :) Love you, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! i love the rug options :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, hope your sleep gets better. That's so annoying, isn't it?

    Love all of the nursery inspiration, pink pink and more PINK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing girl! Sorry you aren't getting much sleep, I hope that gets better for you but I guess the closer you get the less like that is, huh? Loving all the nursery stuff! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO much nursery fun! The sweetest little project to be working on!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good my friend <3 Not sleeping well seems to be a pattern I'm seeing, that stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing your bump get bigger & I can't wait for more pics of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nursery is going to be so cute! That is just adorable that she's moving around all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so smart of going to ebay for clothes - way to save some money!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good mama!! Love all the nursery inspiration pics!! Hope the sleeping thing gets better. It's hit and miss for me too, so I know it's no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still look so flippin' cute! And I can't wait to see pics of the nursery. It's going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your looking gorgeous as always!! :) Love seeing/hearing all the progres on the nursery! YAY!!!! It's going to be beautiful!!! :) Sorry to hear about your back with the sleeping! Have you tried those essential oils at all? I believe I read in one of them that it helps with back pain?! I'm not sure which one but I could look at my papers again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny you're craving mango! I love mango preserves on a turkey sandwich (try it asap!).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cannot wait to see how the nursery turns out!! Glad you're doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah love the bump!! You think its big now... just wait another 10 weeks! :) I hope you're able to get comfy sleeping, it gets tough towards the end. Are you using a pregnancy pillow? I think it helps a lot to have a pillow supporting the bump, especially as you get bigger (unsolicited advice.. haha). Can't wait to see the nursery, its going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sorry you're having g such a terrible time sleeping! The wedge we purchased a couple weeks ago + about 6 pillows has been my lifesaver & gotten me off the couch/back in my bed! We bought it at Walmart for like $20 I think. There came a point where I couldn't sleep on my side anymore bc of the weight I had gained & it just pulled on my back muscles, that's why I moved to the recliner so I could "lay on my back". The wedge helps prop me up like being in the recliner, if that makes sense! Hope this might help!?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your are just the cutest pregnant lady! Love your weekly updates Jessi!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The nursery is going to be on another level of cuteness - I can't even handle it! All you pregnant ladies are giving me serious baby fever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the nursery look! I'm with Karly on the baby fever! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so adorable, and I LOVE that chalkboard. Looks like little miss is going to have a super cute nursery!

    ReplyDelete