Hello again everyone- guess what? ..... It's FRIDAY! As usual I'm linking up with Darci, April, Natasha & Christina. Even though we have had snow delays and shorter days this week, it has still felt a little long so bring on the weekend! Superbowl is a big deal around these parts and this year is no exception. (I'm still holding out for my Skins to go one year...before I'm old & grey...no haters haha) We'll be cheering on Manning & the Broncos this year and here are a few recipes to jump start your Superbowl party! Happy Weekend & Happy Eating lots of (unhealthy) Yummy Food!
1. Cheese & Crackers -no recipe needed, super simple but super festive!
2. Football Pizza Pockets (Recipe Here!)
3. Jalapeno Poppers (Recipe Here!)
4. Dark Rye Pigskin Grilled Cheese - so cute with shot glasses of tomato soup!
5. Maybe something semi-healthy?
Also, get this fun printable for your guests here: http://www.confettisunshineblog.com/2014/01/free-printable-superbowl-game-poster.html