Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week 19 Bumpdate



How far along? 19 weeks & 5 days

Size of Baby: Heirloom Tomato! 6.0 inches and 8.5 oz

Total weight gain/loss: I'm reallllly interested to see... My scales at home only say up 5 but I had a regular doc appointment to get established at this new place and she tried to tell me I was up 10- yikes!

Symptoms: Um nothing major I can think of... just getting worn out easily.


Maternity clothes? Heck yes- all in for the most part!

Stretch marks? I haven't found one yet- I keep checking! Is it normally the belly where they appear first?

Sleep: Ok.. this one is getting annoying. One night I won't be able to get comfy at all and wake up more to pee and then the next night I sleep incredible and never get up! (bc I was so tired the night before I sleep through the next night etc. etc.) it's becoming a regular cycle! Also, this snoogle thing.... I don't love it like everyone says! I like my space in bed and this is weird- plus I'm short so it really doesn't fit my body (like the in between the legs part hahaha) It's interesting so far

Best moment this week: Feeling my active child EVERY night and singing to him or her. Also how much he or she is moving during the day as well! Oh and hubs is hoping to come home TODAY

Miss Anything? CAFFEINE - had a cherry coke ya'll and I don't even like soda normally...it was incredible

Movement: Well we covered this in best moment! :)

Food cravings: OH NO- ice cream all the way. I NEVER eat ice cream. Cook Out M&M shakes....

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.. although I'm shoveling in the food these days and ate too many gummies and almost got sick like a 4 year old with no self control.... 

Have you started to show yet: Heck yea

Gender prediction: MONDAY at 2:00pm we will know!

Nursery: You can see it here (we're so close to starting this!)


color options
 
Workouts:
Squat routines and legs every night with hand weights and stretching to help with leg cramps - doubling up on arms too. Kegels anyone? haha

Labor Signs: I'll get back to ya on that one...

Belly Button in or out? In and getting flat

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Hubby back in 9 days TODAY (or tomorrow)! Our gender appointment too duh!




                week 12                            week 13                           week 14                     week 15
                          
                           Week 16                                   Week 17                                        Week 18 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

28 comments:

  1. YAY for little baby tomato! :) Can't wait to find out the gender SO SOON!!!!!
    I'm excited to see how the nursery comes together once we know the gender! And oh my gosh, I;m sure all of the movement is SO fun...love that you're singing to your little tomato :)
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your dress, lady. Looking all kinds of fabulous in that leopard!

    I am so stinking excited to find out the gender, it's soooo fun reading your bump dates, every week! I hope that sleep gets better and more consistent.And that you aren't sick, either!

    I bet she loves her mama's voice! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your leopard top!!! So sorry you're not sleeping great - hopefully it will even out soon & you can get some descent sleep! I didn't like the pregnancy pillow either! Sooo exciting that y'all find out Monday!!! I can't wait to know too!! Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeks so excited to find out the gender! and dont worry about the weight gain - it's all part of the process and you look great! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give the snoogle a little time; I didn't like mine at first either. It takes awhile to break in and then you can manipulate it easily. I pull and curve it around my whole body. You will appreciate the extra support as your belly gets bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for your hubby being back and for finding out the gender SO SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dress, mama!! So excited to hear about that sweet babe is!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! I'm so excited for you that you find out whether it's a boy or girl next week! So exciting!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that leopard dress!! And a huge YAY for your husband coming home early!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hubby time!!!!!!! Seriously can't wait till Monday. Also...you have my heart with that leopard dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're looking so great girl!! Woo hoo to your hubby coming home early! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for hubs being home soon!! Woo hoo! You look so cute too. Love the dress. I feel you on the sleep thing. I've been having to get up to pee even more often now. Boo. Napping on the weekends has been lovely though. Don't forget to work those in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, seriously....you are the cutest thing ever in that fabulous dress showing off your baby bump! Yay for Seth getting home today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so stinking cute in this pic, LOVEEEE it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are just so adorable in that dress with your bump. If you have gained 10 lbs then you can't tell it at all. You look great mama! Love the color ideas for the room. I have never thought of a navy nursery but think it would look amazing. Also you could make it super dark when babe needed to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for the hubs coming home! I bet it feels like Christmas has come early with him coming home and a gender reveal very soon! Looking gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ice cream all the way. I would be all over the shakes like every single day. Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't wait to find out the gender!!! And, I Hear ya on the sleep thing...I never know if it will be a full night's rest or a two hour period of being wide awake!! ahh!! You are looking good!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute in the leopard! I feel like that pillow would be so odd to sleep with, too. Hope you get comfy one way or another so you can get decent sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw girl, I'm so excited for you to have your hubby back!! You look too adorable in your leopard dress :)

    PS: how do you make those chalkboard signs so darn cute?!?

    ReplyDelete
  21. 1- you are so adorable
    2 - you never eat ice cream? girl you cray. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are too cute preggo! and OMG my gf brought one of those snoogle pillows when she had to share a bed with another one of my gfs the ngiht before our wedding. It basically took up the WHOLE bed. I felt bad for my other friend. it looks kinda comfy but not at the same time.

    Lisa @ Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable photo! I'm still thinking girl for you guys! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hooray for the upcoming gender appointment and for your hubby to be home! I bet you can't wait. Also, that leopard dress looks killer on you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woo hoo! This is so fun! I imagine the sleeping thing will be so hard for me someday - I already don't sleep super well. I just love that you can feel the baby and sing to him/her. You are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lol. Kegals anyone!? Your hilarious! I just love your bump updates! You look great! If you've only gained 5 or even 10 lbs I'm going to slap you through the phone/computer!!! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just found your blog today. I'm a few weeks ahead of you (almost 30 weeks!). I just wanted to say you will start to enjoy the Snoogle later on. That thing has been a lifesaver! It also gets more comfortable the more you use it. Mine is really soft now :)

    Congrats on your baby girl.

    XX
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete