Monday, December 8, 2014

Lovely Blog Award

I was nominated a couple weeks back by two of my favorite bloggers for the 'One Lovely Blog Award' and I was thrilled! (I've just procrastinated in getting this post together!) If you haven't checked out Mia or Katie's blogs you can do so below!

Katie at Katie Elizabeth  & Mia at Make Me up Mia



So, what does this award consist of? You must share 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 7 (or so) others to do the same if they would like to join in- so here we go!

I went to an all women's college and majored in Political Science & History


I work full time at an all male college but also became a certified wedding planner in 2012



If I could have lunch with any celebrity it would be my ultimate favorite: Jessica Simpson (but we could also invite Ellen and Reba McEntire if they wanted to join too!)


My goal for 2015 (and hopefully before baby) is to be 100% debt free- goodbye student loans! I'm SO close ya'll!




My dream job would include a combination of interior design and flipping homes, country music, high school counseling, opening a sanctuary for animals and being a Mama (mama to be in May!) haha can someone come up with a title for this? 

I'm such a homebody- I love my family and friends so much and I am so blessed to have such a fabulous relationship with each and every one of them!

Ok now here comes the tagging- I apologize if you have already been nominated and of course it is completely optional

Julie at Just the Joys
Jenn at Going the Distance
Brittany at Perpetually Daydreaming
Katelynn at XO, Katelynn

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

23 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were a certified wedding planner, that's fantastical!

    FYI i'm crashing your lunch with Jessica Simpson!

    I'm a homebody too, family and good friends are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I just realized you live in Farmvegas.......... Did you know I went to Longwood and am up there just about every other month? Let's meet sometime!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! All so interesting, especially #1 and #2!!! I love your desire to be debt-free! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned all kinds of things about you during this post!! I'm totally with you that Ellen would be SO fun to have lunch with. I feel like my face would hurt from all the laughing.
    Family and friends are the best! They're what (and who) make life worth living.
    I have NO idea what that job title would be, but if you ever figure it out let me know lol
    Thank you SO MUCH for the nomination friend!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea you were a certified wedding planner - that is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool that you are a certified wedding planner!! That must be so much fun!! Totally a homebody as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also had no idea you were a certified wedding planning! So cool! Love that Jessica Simpson gif with the bra and underwear! Too funny! I miss that show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I graduated from college I wanted to be a wedding planner! I did an internship for about a year and couldn't find any good jobs around where I am so I opted out of it but would love to hear how you became a wedding planner!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can we start a wedding planning business?! Loved this and learning more about you! Yay for being almost debt free - it's one of my 2015 goals, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh that Jessica Simpson bras and underwear for $750.. I remember watching that way back when and it blew my mind. Yay for debt free!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my majors was political science, too! Yay for being almost debt-free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this!! How random that you went to an all womens' college, and now work at an all mens' college!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well see, I learned a couple new things about you! I didn't know you worked at an all male school or you were a certified wedding planner :) Your dream job sounds about as achievable as mine LOL, let's do this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! How fun to learn a little bit more about you! And I went to an all girls school as well!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's awesome you are a certified planner! This was so fun to read. Let me know when you find out that job title because I need to apply for literally the same position haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you would make an excellent house flipper!! My dream job sounds about as hodge podge and fantastic as yours does. :) Poli sci and history huh? What is your job again? Thanks for the nomination lovely! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely loved this - it's so fun learning more and more about you! I'm so jealous that you're a certified wedding planner - that's probably one of my absolute dream jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. certified wedding planner?? haaaay! i know who to direct questions to :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahhhh I LOVE THIS!!! and #6 just confirms that you are the coolest!!! that is soooooo me too!!! LOVE IT! And I am definitely a homebody too!!! and THANK YOU for nominating me!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. .I love this post yes student loans can be crazy I am almost done with mine The interest is crazy! That is awesome you are a certified wedding planner!
    http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooooh! You picked me! Yay! Thank you! :)

    I laughed out loud at #6! Can somebody please find a title for this?! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, girl! When you find the title to that job let me know! Mines very similar but throw a little party planning into the mix! {and a little less house flipping}.

    ReplyDelete