Thursday, December 18, 2014

20 Week Bumpdate- Halfway!

Emma's getting a sister!!!



How far along? 20 weeks and 6 days

Size of Baby: Small cantaloupe! 6.5 inches and 12 oz

Total weight gain/loss: I was up 7.5 pounds since my first ever appointment but I'm thinking had I taken my weight a little earlier it would be a tad more

Symptoms: Just a little sleepy lately- staying up way later than usual with the hubs home :)


Maternity clothes? Yea buddy-
Also this week, I received the BEST care package from Julie over at Just the Joys. I seriously love her! 2 new super cute tops, their adorable card and some s'mores belly bars! What would I do without her??


Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Not using my snoogle as much yet but found that a regular size pillow between my legs (versus this long smaller one I was using) helps me to not toss and turn as much. It also goes all the way down to my ankles for added support.

Best moment this week: Finding out Baby O is a G-I-R-L!!!!!!! Still in shock ya'll and so excited that I seriously cannot stop wearing all things pink. This is going to be SO much fun!

Miss Anything? We went and stocked the bar cart for our Christmas party/open house this Saturday so I'd have to say holiday cocktails!

Movement: Dancing Queen!! :) Can almost SEE her kicks now!!

Food cravings: Naval oranges and blood oranges

Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully no

Have you started to show yet: Heck yea

Gender prediction: GIRL


Nursery: You can see it here (we're so close to starting this!) narrowing down themes, bedding, wall colors as we speak!

Workouts: Been realllly lazy this week

Labor Signs: Check back later

Belly Button in or out? In and getting flat

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Our big Christmas party/open house this weekend!




                week 12                            week 13                           week 14                     week 15
                       
                           Week 16                                   Week 17                                        Week 18
Week 19

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

30 comments:

  1. So so so exciting to FINALLY know that baby girl is coming!!!! And your little Dancing Queen is going to be the most gorgeous little girl ever, I just know it!
    Late nights and being sleepy are worth it for all the extra hubby time you're soaking in--you have lots of time to make up for!!
    Lots of hugs your way, friend!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOOORAY GIRL!!! I'm so thrilled for you, PINK IS THE BESTTTTTTTTTT! ;)!

    You look great and I'm sending you extra sleep vibes since you're losing some with the husband home!

    I LOVE JULIE! She's so sweet, what a great package!!! Blog friends are great, right?!!?

    Your labor stats make me laugh each week "CHECK BACK LATER" hahaha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I can't get over how cute that little onsie is!!! So tiny and terrific!!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much fun stuff!! i cant wait to see the nursery later :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're halfway there! Ahhhhh! And you barely even look preggo in this pic! What an awesome gift from Julie...she really is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love our little fams....hubby, wifey, girl pup, daughters on the way <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for 20 weeks! And YAYAYAY for having a girl - so, so exciting!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love that you are having a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are going to have SOOOO much fun with her! Aw lil dancing queen <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! SO happy you're having a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for halfway!! So excited to see all the cute little girl things you pick out. So fun. Are you sharing the name or keeping it a surprise?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats momma! I feel so behind all my blogger friends! So many 20 week updates today!!!!

    Aspen Kelty Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable blouse for the mama-to-be! I am still so excited about the girl announcement. Her nursery will be gorgeous with that fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Halfway! Time is going so fast! Well, for me at least ;) Such an exciting week for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yayyyy girl! and aw what a sweet care package!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwww! Your so very welcome pretty lady!!! :) I'm glad that you liked everything!!! :) I still hate you for only gaining 7.5 lbs. Lol. ;) So excited for you to start the nursery! And so excited for you to be home with Seth finally!!! I'm with you, the holiday cocktails are sounding extra good this year!! ;) XOXOXO ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. WEEE! Emma is so excited about her little sister :) What a sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your care package! How sweet is that? You look great! Hope your open house goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so so exciting!! A GIRL!! What a sweet time this is and what a great care package...a great friend indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How exciting that you finally know that you have a precious baby girl on the way! Glad to hear you found a different pillow solution to your sleeping issues and that you're feeling pretty good overall!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your appropriately pink top! I can't wait for all the Christmas parties either!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay! So excited you're having a girl! Girls are the best. Your little bump is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay for little girls! We're expecting our first January 2015 and it's a girl as well:)

    P.S. I’m giving away a Hamilton Beach Stack and Snap Food Processor on the blog. Hope you join in the fun!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So exciting!!! What a fun care package! And a small cantaloupe :) So cute! Hope the party went well this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So excited for you!! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this! You look so cute and congratulations on being halfway there!!

    ReplyDelete