Wednesday, December 3, 2014

18 Week Bumpdate


"Mama is finally feeling some kicks & movement in there!"


How far along? 18 weeks & 5 days

Size of Baby: Sweet potato! 5.6 inches and 6.7 oz

Total weight gain/loss: I'm anxious to see- my scales at home say only up 4 from very first appointment but I find that weird. We'll find out at December 15th appointment (I hate the doctor's scales though! Boo!)

Symptoms: Dry and tired eyes- this is a new one. Still loving everything about this journey though. I was talking to Julie from Just the Joys saying that with this easy ride pregnancy I'm hoping delivery/labor isn't going to be horrendous! (haha)


Maternity clothes? I've been finding such great deals via Ebay, etc. on cute wintery tops that tie and sweaters. I'm a turtleneck gal too in the winter!

Stretch marks? Nope thank goodness... still using the Q10 stretch mark cream from Palmers and every lotion imaginable. Not too itchy yet either! Massaging that cream on the tatas though like nobody's business still!

Sleep: Ordering the snoogle on Friday to see if it helps curb my back sleeping. Sleeping on my side only is so annoying ...

Best moment this week: Ready for this???!! FEELING MY SUPER ACTIVE CHILD ROCKIN' OUT each night! Last night he or she did something almost 6 times in a row. I literally tear up and laugh out loud every time in pure amazement! Happened 4 nights in a row now.

Miss Anything? CAFFEINE still and holiday cocktails

Movement: Well we covered this in best moment! :)

Food cravings: Fage greek yogurt for the win in cheery/pomegranate

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Heck yea

Gender prediction: I still feel like its a baby boy for some reason - 12 days until we know for sure!!!!!!

Nursery: You can see it here (of course paint still needs to be determined, etc. but the blank canvas is ready for us!)

Workouts:
Lots of squat routines with hand weights and stretching to help with leg cramps - the random nicer weather has helped too with getting outside

Labor Signs: I'll get back to ya on that one...

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On but feel bigger- I think that happens in winter though

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but getting frustrated easily and exhausted... I'm entitled to some mood swings right!

Looking forward to: Hubby back in 9 days! Our gender appointment!





                week 12                            week 13                           week 14                     week 15
                           
                           Week 16                                   Week 17                                        Week 18

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

27 comments:

  1. So stinking cute, lady! I loooove your sign, precious!

    I've heard many wonderful things about snoogles from friends, so I bet you're going to love yours!

    12 days, so exciting!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are so close to finding out the gender! I can't wait!! AND for hubs to be home....what an exciting time!! :) Those movements are the best (even at 4am)!!! PS My tatas are SO ITCHING....it's a little inappropriate to be scratching them all day at work, but I have to sneak it in sometimes!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yahh! im so glad you are feeling the baby! i love that part :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just keep getting more and more adorable as these weeks fly by! How exciting that you can feel movements now!!!! I can't even imagine how awesome (and weird) that must feel!
    I can't wait to find out the gender of your baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so stinkin cute woman! And the movement is such an amazing feeling. Enjoy every moment! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good mama!! How awesome that you've been able to feel baby move!!! I've felt movement here and there and one definite kick last night, but he never seems to be too active where I can feel a lot at one time. Glad you are finding some tops! I need help in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you love the snoogle! And enjoy all those sweet movements!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are you! Love the chalkboard updates!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't you just adorable!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhh! I can't imagine how exciting/emotional it must be to feel he/she move! AND...I can't wait until we know whether it's a he or she!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much that you are feeling the kicks right now!! that must be the coolest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAAAAAY for movement! You look great, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so adorable! I'm so excited for you about the movement :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that you're feeling so many movements now, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. eeeeek! I love these updates so hard! Keep kickin' and movin' and rockin' little one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. how exciting is feeling the movements!!! I can't even imagine how awesome of a moment that is!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awe, hooray for kicks and movement! I can't imagine what that must feel like. Happy to hear you're having a fairly good and easy pregnancy - fingers crossed that carries over into labor/birth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't wait to find out the sex! I got a little misty eyed reading your reaction to baby's movements. That is just so amazing and I can't imagine how it must feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look fabulous, and yay for kicks and movements! so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Isn't feeling the baby move such an exciting thing?! However, it is kind of creepy to get used to at first. Lol. If you've only gained 4lbs I'm going to slap you through the computer screen! I'm jealous! Good for you girl! :) yay for only 9 more days until the hubs is home!!! Woooohoooo! I can't wait to find out what your having! I'm really torn with a boy/girl for you... but I think I'm going to stick with my original instinct and say GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  21. YAY for hubby's soon return! YAY for gender appt soon! YAY for movement!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful girl! So glad to hear you are finally feeling movement now! Isn't it the most wonderful thing ever? I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay for your gender appointment being so soon! You look so adorable. :) SO exciting that you can feel it kick now!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahhh 12 days!! So excited for you! And I can only imagine how crazy it must be to feel him/her move!! Pregnancy is such an amazing thing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. so exciting!! i bet you can't wait to find out about your sweet potato :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are just the cutest! love love love.

    ReplyDelete