Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Week 14 Bumpdate


Helloooo Second Trimester!



How far along? 14 Weeks 5 days

Size of Baby: a lemon! 3.4 inches and 1.5 oz

Total weight gain/loss: up 1 this week (will find out for sure at Monday's appointment)

Symptoms: No sickness still but getting a sicky feeling if I don't eat RIGHT on schedule...

Maternity clothes? Oh yes- 100% when it comes to pants

Stretch marks? No... still using the Q10 stretch mark cream from Palmers

Sleep: Sleeping great and heading to bed way earlier than usual. Still waking up to pee every night 5 times or more! I feel a tad bit more energized lately...a tad.

Best moment this week: Being on the road to finishing the second floor and putting together one of the guest rooms for my girls that are coming to visit on Saturday!

Miss Anything? Still wine- especially with all my Hollins gals coming in!

Movement: Nothing prominent yet!

Food cravings: Fruits, jello and all things Mexican.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea and boobs are incredible! ha!

Gender prediction: Looks like girl is in the lead on the blog poll- don't forget to vote on the right hand side!

Nursery: Starting this prep (have to scrape, prime, etc.) soon!

Workouts:
Still walking with Emma each night but having to rush because it gets dark so early- hate that!

Labor Signs: No way

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Feeling more movement & getting closer to having the hubs back home!




                                Week 12                                                               Week 13

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

29 comments:

  1. Love this and the babe and that cutiepie bump!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that cute little bump! Jello sounds like such an interesting craving, did you like jello before becoming pregnant!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so cute!!! Your lil bump is so precious and your boob comment was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw love the little bump!! The pee breaks will lessen the further you get in your second trimester, only to come back again in the third... but at least you will get a little break :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're lookin' great, lil momma! It's going to be a challenge to have all your college friends visiting and not partake in any adult beverages...but sooooo worth it in the end! Oh, and by the way, your bumbdate chalkboards look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have bad cravings for food all the time now and I'm not pregnant..especially Mexican. I don't even want to think about all the cravings I will have when I am pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute lil bump! Glad you are feeling well and getting sleep - I remember crashing every night on the couch by 8 during my pregnancy.. that was of course until I couldn't sleep at all, haha! And I was definitely missing wine, but like the other commenters said, it's worth it, and it'll taste that much more amazing once you can have it again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have finally started peeing less, so hopefully that's right around the corner for you too! Yay for nursery prep! We are holding off til after Christmas since that room is currently Liam's playroom, but I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww you look adorable! I always crave Mexican and I'm not pregnant LOL! I'm worried about what I'll crave when I do get pregnant! Hope you have fun with your girls in town this weekend!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! You look great!! Can see that bump!! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking great, soulmate!! :) Love these little updates on your little baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute update! Congrats! It seems it wasn't that long ago that I was at the same point, but now I am going to be 32 weeks in a few days. It goes so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking great!! Welcome to the second trimester :) I'm voting boy! Do you know when you'll find out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking adorable! Haha "boobs are incredible!"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for boobs! That will definitely be something I'll look forward to haha. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! You're so precious! Hope Mr. Otey makes it home soon! Peeing 5 times a night? geez louise, I already get up once or twice and I'm not even pregnant yet! Have fun with your Hollins ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking so good!!! When does your husband get home?! I can't imagine him being gone for so long! You seem like you're doing great though!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're looking adorable as usual :)

    I'm still getting up to pee at least 2x a night but I can't imagine 5 times! Jeez girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are so adorable! you look fabulous, and yay for boobs - that's the part i'm looking forward to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your chalkboards are too adorable! I loved doing this when I was pregnant with Mia... I don't think it will happen with my next pregnancy. I'm not creative enough for it, HA!
    I was the same way as you... no sickness but I definitely felt queasy and yucky if I didn't eat on time. I hope I'm that lucky the second time around!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are looking great, girl! Your chalkboard looks fabulous too. Love the "boobs are incredible" line!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so excited for you girl!!!!! Love getting to follow you along!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your belly is so cute! Looking forward to watching it grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You do not look big! You crazy girl! You look great! Love your sign! I wish I was that crafty. Lol. I agree... the dark weather just doesn't make for much ambition to work out! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this! I can't wait for my boobs to get bigger when I'm pregnant :-p Ha!

    ReplyDelete