Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Favorite Things Link-up: My List!

I cannot believe it is time again already for another edition of 'These are a few of my Favorite Things' Holiday Linkup Party! The 2nd annual ya'll! This was so successful and so helpful last year it wasn't even funny- so let's jump right in. First up on the list this season is all about YOU. Your wishlist (you know, so family and friends can reference right? Right.) It was somewhat hard coming up with one this go round (as funny as that sounds) since all my thoughts and wants are centered around Baby O. We will know the gender right in time for Christmas so clearly the shopping will be revolving around him or her! BUT I did manage to put a few things together....just a couple! Can't wait to see what everyone else has on their lists!

Linking up with the lovely Elise, Katie, Zelle & April 




Baby items (duh) That bassinet is on the registry for our master bedroom bay-window nook since the nursery is upstairs

Anything monogrammed- loving these Mark & Graham copper trays

I'm a sucker for jackets and just came across this versatile ladies quilted  riding jacket from LL Bean

I need a new gold every-day watch and what is better than the go-to Michael Kors Runway one?

Ok, I am LOVING the Elsa Paretti collection initial jewelry from Tiffanys - buuuut to avoid the price I found some cute lookalikes here!



Want to join in?
Here are the next topics for the Favorite Things Holiday Linkup Party:

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

29 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great list lady. Those copper trays are FABULOUS and that bassinet is too cute for words! I hope Santa brings you everything on your list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new gold watch--I might have to add yours (or something similar) to my list!
    Here's to hoping Santa brings you all kinds of wonderful baby stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those copper trays are amazing!!! That bassinet is just too sweet for words - hope you get everything on your list and more - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your picks! Those trays -- gorgeous. And that bassinet I just can't get enough of!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love that tray, I love all your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bassinet is absolutely gorgeous! Love those initial necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That watch is perfect! I got one last Christmas and wear it almost every single day - totally worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that jacket too!! Good list!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the monogrammed trays!! We need those!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow - love everything on your list --- especially that watch! I need a new one as well. Might have to copy you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that copper tray- so classy!! And I have been wanting a quilted jacket for a while now- that one you picked is so cute! Hope Santa is good to you (and baby O of course)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh I want the LL Bean jacket. so fabulous. And I kinda want the bassinet as well, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your list! That copper tray is beautiful, and I love quilted jackets! That LL Bean one is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got a gold MK watch for my birthday in May, I love it so much! You need one :) How precious are those outfits!?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How sweet is the baby bed!? I'm thinking you'll have a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those copper trays are A-MAZ-ing! I had to look down at my wrist because I thought that MK watch was exactly the same as mine...not quite, but pretty darn close! So many things to love on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! That basinett is the cutest thing ever! I hope you get it! I want to live vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that bassinett is adorable! it will go great in your house! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww that bassinet is gorgeous! I can't wait to see your nursery! It's going to be spectacular. Loving that gold tray too. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That coat looks so warm and comfy and I totally agree the bassinet is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Who can resist a good monogram? ;) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those copper trays need to get in my new house immediately! I'm kind of obsessed with them now. I love all the baby items you picked out - I bet you're so excited to find out the gender!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the initial jewelry! That bassinet is beautiful! It's going to look so good in the bay window. And I totally need a gold watch. Gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great list!! Give me ALL the monograms!!! Hope Santa brings you the Tiffany necklace - with Baby O's initials - or at least makes note for the 'push present' list!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. One of my friends at work found out they are having a girl last week and she said ever since all shes been able to think about wanting/buying was baby stuff! That necklace is so fun! I love the font of the letters! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the gold watch and the copper trays. Happy Tuesday, Jessi :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the copper tray! Great picks on your list, lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can so see that bassinet being perfect in your house! So Southern and so YOU! Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those copper trays are lovely! And that bassinet is adorable!

    ReplyDelete