Wednesday, November 19, 2014

16 Week Bumpdate



 How far along? 16 Weeks & 5 days

Size of Baby: Avocado! 4.6 inches and 3.5 oz

Total weight gain/loss: up 2 pounds from last month's appointment (weight taken at Monday's checkup) We'll know on the 15th of Dec. how much total

Symptoms: Pretty awesome so far! I like it!

Maternity clothes? Looking for cute (longer) maternity tops- mine are just too short!

Stretch marks? No... still using the Q10 stretch mark cream from Palmers and every lotion imaginable. Not too itchy yet either!

Sleep: Sleeping great and heading to bed way earlier than usual. I was in bed by 8:30 last night ya'll! Still waking up to pee every night 5 times or more so getting an early start helps haha- I know I've mentioned it before but the new flannel sheets are seriously wonderful- I NEVER want to get out of bed!

Best moment this week: 24 days until hubs is home and 26 days until we know if baby O is a he or a she! Starting to focus more on potential movement!

Miss Anything? mmm lunch meat this time- does anyone eat it? I hear such awful things and please whatever you do don't google it- google = worry

Movement: Nothing prominent yet! When I lay down at night though there are some interesting things going on ever so lightly so I try to feel for them!

Food cravings: All my usuals like fruit, etc. but now fruit roll ups (yes like kid style)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, thank goodness

Have you started to show yet: ummm yes- no denying I am preggers! 

Gender prediction: Looks like girl is in the lead on the blog poll- don't forget to vote on the right hand side! Cannot wait to find out! (Dec. 15th) I had 2 dreams it was a boy.... I wonder if that means anything

Nursery: OH MY GOSH - my father-in-law has FINISHED the nursery. All that is left to be done is the paint color once we determine the gender! Pics to follow! We're thinking navy blue or pale lilly pink!

Workouts:
Rushing to get a walk in with Emma and bundling up like we live in Alaska- WOW it is c-o-l-d! Only got two in this week so far. Still doing squat routine and weight training on arms.

Labor Signs: No way jose

Belly Button in or out? In and stretching..

Wedding rings on or off? On but feel bigger- I think that happens in winter though

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but getting frustrated easily and exhausted... I'm entitled to some mood swings!

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving and a short week next week-Feeling more movement in the next couple of weeks & getting closer to having the hubs back home!



                week 12                            week 13                           week 14                     week 15
                                                                                                     


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

29 comments:

  1. You are SO stinkin cute, girl!! YAY for hubby almost being home and THEN finding out the gender! Two VERY exciting things--can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi little acocado babe!!!!! Time is flying! And hopefully does for you too till hubby is home! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....you look great! So cute! Two things I have in common w/ you (and I don't have the pregnancy excuse): I'm always tired and we always have fruit roll-ups or fruit snacks at our house because I'm obsessed with 4-year-old snacks! Haha. 26 days! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww yay, you are so stinking cute!!! I love your lil bump updates.

    Hooray for the husband coming home soon, I'm so excited for you! And to find out the gender!

    Glad you are getting sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're looking for longer shirts, I love Gap maternity shirts (they have less rouching and are just longer) and Target maternity tanks and sweaters! And yeah googling anything or looking at pregnancy forums will just scare the crap out of you... haha. I think you can ave lunch meat as long as you heat it up until its steaming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saw that target had some maternity stuff on sale :) can't wait to see the nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good momma!! Yaaay for the nursery- that is so exciting!! & can I say that your chalkboard skills are awesome & I'm a wee but jealous!? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for your hubs being home soon and finding out the gender! Do you have a guess? You look great and I'm glad you're still feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yum fruit roll ups are my fave! i eat a whole box in one sitting so i don't buy them lol.
    i have heard people microwave the lunch meat - or that it's only the packaged stuff you have to steer clear of, not the stuff from the deli? i could be wrong though, so just ignore me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking great!!! I ate lunch meat (the first time, for whatever reason have an aversion to it this time so far). I just microwaved it!!! Even if we went out I would just ask them to!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great!! Can't wait to hear if you're having a girl or boy. I ate lunch meat, I did microwave it to heat it to what they said it needed to be, but I ate it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We put our flannel sheets on last night finally and HEAVEN!! It was so hard to get out of bed this morning! And the lunch meat would be the hardest thing for me to give up.. well, besides the wine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. im so excited to find out if you are having a boy or girl!! I just hit the 23 week mark and I've only had lunch meat once...and even tho it was hot i still felt guilty about eating it! google is such a scary thing argh. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so happy that you're feeling good and not having food aversions!! Fruit Roll-ups I can get behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How awesome that you just need to paint the nursery! I have still been eating sandwich meat but I'm. Dry careful... I don't get it if it's been pre-sliced, etc. I'm much more relax about things this time though since it's my 2nd pregnancy. Plus listeria can be on all sorts of things (there was a fruit scare recently) and we obviously can't avoid everything!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bet the next 26 days can't hurry fast enough!! Happy you're feeling good friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad I JUST finished my sushi with avocado or I would have felt way awkward reading this haha. Can't wait for the gender reveal! Eeekk!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen! Sounds like you're feeling great, which always is a blessing. I bet you're so ready for the hubby to be home and find out the gender of your sweet little nugget!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are gonna be the cutest little mamma. Sounds like an easy breezy pregnancy so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, you look so cute! I am so glad your hubby is coming home soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bahahah! Living in Alaska! I Laughed out loud for that! :) Turn to the side damnit! :) You can find some really cute tunic tops at Kohls or Target! I'm with you, going to bed at 8:30! Lol! You look BEAUTIFUL! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can't wait to find out if baby O is a he or she!!! I'm totally team pink!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've always heard that whatever you dream about - you're going to have the opposite! So happy that your hubby will be home soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't know how you handle the hubs being gone for so long! I would be a mess! And your father-in-law rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your bump board is so cute! I could eat fruit roll ups all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  26. As adorable as ever! Love reading these each week!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look so great! And, the nursery is almost done? #1 Father-in-law!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so great! That's awesome about the nursery! That was my favorite part of pregnancy BY FAR!! :) Crazy nesting woman over here!! HAHAHA

    Just found your blog - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my gosh! You carry pregnancy so fabulously. You look gorgeous on your maternity clothes and you are certainly glowing in those selfies. Hahaha! Anyway, I love your Q&A, which just showed perfect insights for other first time expecting moms out there. Thank you so much for sharing! Wishing you and your baby the best of health! Take care!

    Cordell Legaspi @ Baltimore Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center

    ReplyDelete