Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekending!

You know what I realized? I love these: !!!! - Let's see how many I have in one post. (haha) This weekend was so fabulous. I spent Saturday spoiling Heather and the twin girls at her baby shower, got to see some Hollins gals in the process and even planned an upcoming girls weekend with them at my house in 2 weeks! (<--there's one..ok I won't..) This was the first baby shower I have ever thrown and I'd say despite the last minute venue and city change due to the girls arriving early, everything was just perfect! We were so overloaded with pink and I loved every second of it. Her nursery theme is a mermaid/aqua & pink so I tried to incorporate that a lot. She was even able to take home the printed monograms I framed since they would match the nursery as well. Overall it was fabulous and I was so emotional seeing my best friend so happy and spoiled!

Sunday was also...absolutely wonderful. Slept late, relaxed, bought a ton of Halloween candy which may or may not have been the best idea and binge watched season 2 of Nashville. Yup, totally lazy with bed pillows and blankets on the couch for the win! I hope ya'll had a great weekend as well! I'm linking up with the lovely Biana at B Loved Boston today for Weekending:






 



From Etsy I ordered her crochet mermaid suits!
Our Friend Edie sent t-shirts from their
wedding venue ya'll! So cute!




Hollins represent!

Sorry Hill...




Wishes for Baby that I am going to put in a scrap book for her for Christmas this year!

Of course baby O was making an appearance and Cici gifted him/her a special
edition Spidy book! (I collected Spider-man things in high school so this is great!)
 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

26 comments:

  1. You did such a great job, lady! Love the cake and the food looks delicious!

    And oh my goodness, your lil bump is precious! How fun to get a spider-man book!!!! I give a special book to all my friends that are pregnant, it's my lil tradition and I love it!

    Glad Sunday went well and you were able to get a nap and catch up on your shows.

    Gave you a lil shout out on the blog today ;)!!!! GO BOYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shower looks amazing & you look so cute in your little dress with the mini-bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shower decorations look so cute! I can't imagine having twins! At least they're both girls and they can share clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw love the bump!! You did such a great job on the shower, love the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a precious little party! I love the colors!! And your bump - how sweet! Make sure you pop on over to Virginia Sweet for a great giveaway from May Designs!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun weekend. What a great shower. That spread looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun weekend!! That is such a cute theme for baby girls and that cake is amazing. Your bump is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bump is so cute!! Awesome job on the shower lady! Loving that fish scale cake too. Glad you're getting caught up with Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did such a wonderful job planning and hosting that shower and I love all the pretty pink details!! What I love even more is that cute bump you're sporting!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, the shower looked beautiful!!! You did such a good job, and SOON there will be one for YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like such a fun shower! I have held off on buying halloween candy yet, that way Liam can't get into it... But I plan on eating my fair share this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wait a minute, she just had twins?! she looks amazing!! also can you host my shower, it looks amazing!! the food, the decorations, the cake! love it. and look how cute you are with your bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a perfect shower! Love the nautical theme -- and how fab are the mermaids! So cute! Looks like the best weekend.
    xo!! Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun! And bump sighting!!! I'm obsessed!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet shower! Love all the details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful shower! Heather is lucky to have such a great party planner as her friend! Glad to hear you've had a fun and relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like you did great hosting your first baby shower!! I think they're my favorite type of shower to host!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your friend looks great after having had twins! That cake is adorable and I LOVE YOUR LITTLE BUMP! xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. The shower looks adorable and how stinking cute are those mermaid suits!? Glad you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow not surprised, but the details are so cute! I love the rug in the party room, too! You're next, mama ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like everything turned out so great!! It's going to your turn before you know it! And I'm totally guilty of using way too many !!!!, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your shower looks so pretty! You did a great job and I'm sure she appreciated it so much!!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-- beat that! ;) Adorable freaking baby bump!!!! ♥♥♥♥ What a beautiful shower! I adore the cake!

    ReplyDelete