Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Week 13 Bumpdate




How far along? 13 Weeks 5 days

Size of Baby: a peach! 3 inches and .49 oz

Total weight gain/loss: 1 pound gained - 6 total I think?

Symptoms: No sickness thank goodness but a little bloated still

Maternity clothes? rocking the maternity skinny jeans from Gap/Old Navy and just ordered some wine colored ones! Oh wine...

Stretch marks? No... using nightly creams as well!

Sleep: Sleeping great, minus waking up to pee every night 5 times or more! Ugh.. always sleepy though. I hear that gets  little better soon?

Best moment this week: Getting to show off baby O's ultrasound pics to my Hollins gals!

Miss Anything? hmm redbull and wine are at the top of the list still and maybe blonder locks too....

Movement: I felt the oddest flutter last night when I rolled over 3 times fast... knowing me it could have been gas haha

Food cravings: Fruits & Halloween candy for the win and now add jello!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope- no sickness thus far actually!

Have you started to show yet: yes actually! Ahhh!

Gender prediction: Hubby thinks its a girl 100% and so does my sis. My parents are banking on boy! I'm feeling like.....blue

Nursery: My in-laws are starting the prep work soon (scraping, patching and priming) and I have both colors picked out already (historic preservation collection) a deep navy or a pale pink...we'll see!

Workouts:
I've walked a mile or more with Emma every night this week!

Labor Signs: Noooo

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Feeling more movement & getting closer to having the hubs back home!



I also added a gender poll to see ya'lls predictions for Baby O!

 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

34 comments:

  1. baahahah "knowing me it could have been gas" lol. Well, at least you're honest! I bet it was so exciting to share the pics of little baby peach with your friends! I can imagine that's a great feeling :)
    P.S. you look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And maybe baby was doing a little dance because the Skins beat the Cowgirls! That's my theory on it anyway ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm guessing GIRL! Can't wait for you to find out and seriously can't wait to see what you do with the nursery -- the rest of your house is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for bumpdates!! You're little bump is so cute :) Glad you're feeling good and good job on keeping active! I can't wait to feel movement, but I haven't felt anything yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wine seems to be a big one to miss... I think I would too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little bumps are so cute. Wine is going to be my number one thing I miss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bumpdate!! You're so lucky that you haven't had any morning sickness :) Can't wait to see how your nursery turns out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to love these weekly updates! Glad you're feeling well for the most part, and I hope the exhaustion lessens a little in the next couple of weeks! P.S. your dark hair looks great...no need to miss the blonde locks! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason, I am just now finding out you are expecting! Congratulations! Excited to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute! Good for you for walking, keep it up, lady! YAY PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, love the bumpdate! Sounds like everything is going swimmingly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy that you're feeling great!!! Can't wait to hear what you're going to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!! Love that you're feeling good and your pregnancy is going well so far! Loving your brunette hair by the way!! :)

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for bumpdates! Looking great, can't wait to hear what that babe is!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love! Always love a good bumpdate and you are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yahh!! so exciting! i love bumpdates :) i need to do one next week! we were convinced we were having a boy but we're having a girl!! it's been so much fun to shop for her :) xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay!! Well now I can't wait to see the nursery decor! I'm thinking girl for you... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAYYYY for bumpdates! Love this so much, mama! And love that you have your paint colors picked out too!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been eating candy like crazy this pregnancy! I'm so excited to see you start the nursery, it's going to be such a fun project for your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cant wait to find out what you are having! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great!! Yes, your energy will come back soon & you'll feel a little like your "old self" again! At least I did once I got into the 2nd tri! & keep walking!! That is one thing I regret not doing early on!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The nursery is gonna be gorgeous, just like the rest of your house! I'm gonna say team girl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look fantastic & I'm loving this little baby bump that has shown up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Trucking right along and looking great! Had to laugh at your "oh wine" comment because I can only imagine how that will affect me too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look adorable! Can't wait to see what the nursery ends up looking like :) So glad to hear that you are still feeling well!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looking good! Looks like the gender predictor is at 50/50 right now! I'm thinkin pink!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look fabulous love! Can't wait to keep following you along!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So exciting! I can't wait to follow along! You're going to be one cute pregnant lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look beautiful as always! I love the comment about the wine skinny jeans... oh wine! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look great! I hope you are feeling well and enjoying every bit of being preggo - it goes fast!

    ReplyDelete