Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday 5

What a fabulous and an exciting week this has been! Being able to share our baby news with ya'll was most definitely the highlight! I cannot thank ya'll enough for the kind words, encouragement and sweet sweet blessings. The blogging community is like no other and I seriously don't think I ever want to not interact with ya'll on a daily basis so thank you! Now on to the important fact of the day- it's Friday! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Linking up today with the usual gang of pretty ladies: Christina, April, Darci and Natasha as well as Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm - join in!




 Thank you again for sharing in our excitement with this post about baby O coming into this world this May! We are so blessed!



Don't forget to enter the birthday bash c-e-l-e-b-r-a-t-e giveaway! There's still time! (UPDATE: maybe not..haha jk)






Park Avenue     //     Lisa Loves John     //     Jessi's Design


Beautiful Things    //     Make Me Up Mia     //     Flowers in my Hair







Saturday I am throwing Heather's twin baby shower for her little girls and I am so excited to see everyone. The girls are doing fabulous and are so dang cute and still hoping to be able to come home around December! The theme is under the sea/mermaids and I wish I could post a pic of her gift (but of course she would peek!)

Baby Baylor in her pick onesie!
Miss Maddy!

My Favorite quick and easy recipe this week? These Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps I could eat these things every day!



This one is for the Hubs- the ultrasound tech added a little message for the dad-to-be when she caught baby O basically waving! SWOON!




 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

31 comments:

  1. YAY BABY O!!! So exciting! That sonogram is the cutest! happy weekend, friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love the "Hi Dad!"... and the pictures of the little twin girls! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that last pic is adorable!! Im sure he's going to love it!!
    Still super excited for you guys--it's going to be so fun watching the bump grow and then "meeting" your new little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still so excited about your baby announcement! Have fun hosting the baby shower...glad the little twins are doing well! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEETEST ultrasound pic! I'm obsessed!!!!!!!
    And now I want those chicken salad wraps :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh that sonogram is adorable!! How many have you had? My doctor said they only do two total unless there's something wrong. Boo! Can't wait to see pics of the baby shower! That is an adorable theme! Have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet ultrasound pic! Have fun at the shower, hopefully you are feeling top notch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely had the most fabulous week!! Still so excited for you! Have fun this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww congrats! So many blogger babies lately. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the baby news again! I am so beyond excited for you! Also, your friend's twins are so presh! Enjoy the baby shower! Great theme! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited about your sweet baby, congrats! And can I just say, those twins are the CUTEST?? Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so over the moon excited for you and that ultrasound picture is just the best!! Have a great weekend girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The ultrasound picture is just so sweet! Still so excited for you! Happy Weekend, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on becoming a Mama!!! So so happy for you sweet girl! :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet!!! Congrats on the pregnancy, I love how you announced it! I'm new here, but I love your blog! New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh! You're pregnant?! I've been failing at blogging this year, but I'm SO dang excited for you, girl! Pregnancy is hard, but it's amazing...can't wait to keep up with your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love lettuce wraps! Thanks for sharing and huge congratulations on your pregnancy girlfriend!!! I love your announcement... so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the baby announcement!! So excited for you guys and that ultrasound picture couldn't be any cuter!! Such exciting times to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay!!! What a fun Friday!!!!! I saw you comment over on Diana's S&D post - I just met her last night - I was the S&D stylist! - small world :) Congrats again on your pregnancy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So so happy and excited for you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. AWWWW that is too precious, "Hi dad!" Love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh my gosh that ultrasound pic is adorable!!!! heart melt

    Justine
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't get over the real-ness of ultrasound pics these days. SO exciting. Love the wave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. That ultrasound is THE cutest!! How sweet of the tech to put that on there.. enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww! That ultrasound pic is the cutest! My pics haven't been that detailed at all! What the heck! Have fun with the twins! They are so tiny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aww! I love that picture of Baby O waving & the message! That is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations Jessi! Cheers to you having a healthy & enjoyable pregnancy, labor & delivery process. Savor the moments and enjoy a restful weekend :)
    www.lovecompassionatelee.com/behindthescenes

    ReplyDelete
  28. That little hand! Just precious! Can't wait to see some details on the shower for those adorable baby girls :)

    ReplyDelete