Thursday, September 25, 2014

Throwback Thurs: Fall Style

So it's officially fall now and the weather is spot on for the season (although I think we're back to 80s all weekend) It has been 58 to 59 at night and a high of 68 during the day for the last couple of days. Fall fashion gets me so excited- it has to be my absolute favorite! There's just so many things you can do with it. Summer and Spring are exciting..yes..but I mean other than being able to break out my Lilly and wear dresses everyday, that is about the extent of it. I am also such a jacket/cardigan person so fall allows me to line my closet with every open wrap cardigan in existence!

Jessica Simpson (soon to be Jessica Johnson omg) has been in the media A LOT lately and if any of ya'll know me than you know this is a fabulous thing for me. I love her beyond words (creepy yes I know) and always have and her billion -yes billion with a B- fashion line is too cute and for EVERY woman. I stumbled across one of her first ever interviews and that's what inspired the #TBT to this post. She was 19 ya'll! I also have a picture of her and Nick that has always been my favorite go-to for fall fashion kick start and ya'll are going to laugh so hard. Bring on the denim but I love it! With that said, and Fall officially here, I wanted to share some of my favorite Fall fashion staples. Happy Throwback Thursday which means happy almost Friday!

Love this even today! Hey Mrs. Lachey..I mean Johnson...












Ok now ya'll have to check out baby girl Jess first interview I found! Total #TBT


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

15 comments:

  1. Love all of these, especially that tan flowy cardigan… I need more of those! And I just watched the video.. she's such a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those looks, so fun! I loved Jessica from the beginning, she was such an amazing singer. I'm still bummed she and Nick didn't make it. They were my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love your love for Jessica Simpson!! I wish there was a way to rewatch the Newlywed episodes! And I agree, fall fashion is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That all black outfit with the leather leggings is perfect! LOVE it! And I need to watch the Jess video when I get home tonight and can have sound!!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the comfy long cardigan, flannel shirt and plaid scarf! Fall is my fav season for clothes too! I have so many cardigans, but you can never have enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these! In love with that draped cardigan -- and those leggings! Yes please. Oh, and who doesn't love J.Simp?!
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you and your jsimp obesssion makes me laugh. love it! I am also OBSESSED with that gorgeous pink dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that tan cardigan and am not going on a endless search to find one. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE all of your pics, especially that taupe cardi with the white tank!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a TBT shot hah. Glad you went with Jess and Nick instead of Brit and Justin in the matching denim ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love what a die hard nick and jessica fan you are - it makes me smile!! Love all your inspiration fall pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfits!!!!! I had no idea she had been in the news lately - I'm clueless ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both of those booties...I'm kinda obsessed with booties righ tnow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the looks that you selected! I am so glad that critter sweaters are here to stay... Perfect excuse to expand my collection ;)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm always looking for other ideas on what to pair my 'leather' pants with and that black look is so striking! And the booties. Oh, I've been trying to decide if I can live without a pair this fall or not?!? You're not helping with inspiration photos like these!

    ReplyDelete