Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Weekend Shananigans!

ahhh that long weekend was just what I needed! I had so much fun celebrating Mom & Tiff and adore when they come to visit. We had great food, went antiquing, brushed up on our scary movies and had way too much champagne! I call them my city friends and whenever they come to visit I try to line something up that they wouldn't normally do in the city- drum roll please....

ANIMAL FARM VISIT! 

Deb & Dale are neighbors of my parents basically and the best people you will ever meet! I mean barefoot, down-home, give you the shirt off their backs folks. (And a little trivia? They completely catered my wedding and made sure the days events ran smoothly! They do it all!) They have all sorts of animals and any stray around always ends up with them! Also, ya'll should see their garden! Everything is home grown from the watermelons they use for Deb's famous watermelon margaritas to the 100's of tomatoes they had on the picnic table. You know, we are both sort of like the picture below when it comes to animals though. A good time was had by all and I am thankful for the shortened work week now bring on the photos! (keep scrolling, I may or may not have made out with the sweetest baby cow ever! Haha) Also- sorry for dates I couldn't remove on the picture overload. Deb saved the day with lending me her digital camera since ALL of us forgot our phones and/or cameras!

Haha so true!























 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

16 comments:

  1. Looks like it was such a fun weekend!! You got up close and personal with that cow LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you live near an animal farm... I love animals and want to have a mini-farm when I'm older! That cow sure did love him some Jessi ;)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you let a cow lick you! Girl, I grew up on a dairy farm and I've never done that. Slimey! haha. Glad you had a good weekend! Loved all of your antiquing instagram photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahaha that cow licking you, so funny! Did you scream or love it?! Your mom & dad are just the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha how fun! Although I think I would have freaked if a cow licked me LOL!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Animal lovers are ALWAYS good people! Looks like so much fun and the sort of day I would so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh you kissed a cow! I don't think I could be that brave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh i seriously 'squeeed' when i saw the cow licking picture. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that gif of that little girl! So funny! Looks like you had such a fun weekend!! So cool that you got to kiss a cow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, that donkey is adorable; I want to take him home! And that cow licking picture is by far the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like the perfect weekend... friends, animals and champagne! And how cute are your parents?!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like such a fun weekend! AND THOSE KISSES! lol... ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the COW!!! WOW!!! :) too cool. glad it was such a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha the cow!! I think I would have freaked out if a cow kissed me like that! Looks like such a fun weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha! Bare foot down home people! Love it! :) I'm not sure about the cow kiss though! Looks like a fun weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun visit to the farm! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete