Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Trending Tuesday

Furbish Studio has caught my eye and I feel the need to feature this website after reading about it from Caycee's post over at Hanging with the Hewitts I adore Caycee and all of her home, fashion and cute accessory picks and she hit the nail on the head with this one. She is definitely one of my favorite bloggers! You know the type- when they respond to you or your comment its like a celebrity! For me, that's Caycee! (It doesn't help that she reminds me of my girl J. Simp and we ALL know how I feel about that)

Anyway back to what's trending- It is sort of like Jayes Stuidio if you are familiar with them and has the cutest little pops of color, etc. to add to any space! Not to mention the reasonable prices! (sounds like I'm advertising doesn't it?) These fabulous trays and home decor are definitely trending in my world so check em out and see what you think.

Linking up with Zelle, Amanda, Katie & Kristina for today's edition of Trending Tuesday.
I promise I'll try and do attire next week ya'll!

1. Blue Pagoda Cachepot Candles
2. Le Jardine cocktail Napkins
3. Blue Spotted highball Glasses
4. Isabelle Navy Trinket Collection
5. Metallic Zebra dish
6. Greek Key pillow
7. Blue Ikat Silk Euro
8. Pisces Constellation box


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

22 comments:

  1. i love that you have made trending tuesday your own. that's the cool part is it can be whatever you want it to be! i'm in love with those pillows & the pops of cobalt on those cups. :) can't wait to have you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl why did you even share this site with me - you can find me there ALL day long now!! That tortoise ice bucket is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously the sweetest thing EVER!!! You totally just made my day!!! I adore you just as much girl!!!

    Xoxo, Caycee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun site! And totally affordable! There goes a big chunk of my productivity today...because now I'll be browsing Furbish Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love those pillows!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the metallic zebra dish and everything Furbish Studio has to offer too!!! Love Caycee's blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that pillow (#6) needs to be in my life right.now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could see where Caycee would remind you of J Simp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing that site! I am going to look at it for the next hour! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got lost on that website and Caycee's blog haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I have it all?! So sad those highball glasses are out of stock, LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love love everything! I need it all! loving that zebra dish. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I def. need to check this website out! I love all of this - especially the zebra dish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. For some reason Furbish Studio won't come up on my work computer... hmmm... maybe that means I should be working right now?! oooops! :) Totally had to stalk out Caycee after reading what you said and yep she totally reminds me of Jessica! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Furbish on Insta is addicting! Did you see their pink on pink on pink room today? Killer. And so is that zebra dish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm addicted to Furbish! I literally want everything from that shop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously, can I have one of each?!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never heard of this but just checked out the site… SO cute!! Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Furbish and have been wanting one of those little zebra trays forever!

    ReplyDelete