Woot woot! It's Friday already ya'll- Can I just say I am so ready to sleep without an alarm tomorrow? It has been unusually tough this week waking up on time. We've gotten a lot done this week and I'm excited to feature it after the weekend. But first, girl time! Tiff is coming down with her hubs for the weekend so I've got to clean up this work zone! Ha! See ya Monday..wait nope. I took Monday off for Tiff's b-day so here's about how I feel with a long weekend coming my way:
Happy weekend ya'll- linking up with Amanda from Meet @ the Barre for today's Friday Favs
1. Tiffany is coming in town from Durham! My crafter buddy, fellow scary movie enthusiast and helper of drinking ALL the champagne! (peach that is) You can check out her blog here: Life in the Peck Lane
2. Zumba review! This week I joined a zumba class and ya'll I was so nervous I could barely breathe. My friend was laughing at me- I mean I was a dancer before for years but just hadn't done it in awhile. Once we got going, I made it through the entire class and loved every second (minus the red face and sweaty-ness) The instructor is nothing short of the best inspiration. She has so much energy and is so positive! Can't wait for next week!
3. Favorite recipe? Definitely these 'skinny' Avocado Tuna Melts! Yum!
4. Speaking of Zumba and getting a little more in shape, nothing motivates me more than secretly watching Making the Team DCC style!!!! (I say secretly bc I am a die hard Redskins fan but love the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader making the team show on CMT) Kelli Finglass is one of my favorite people and I would probably kill for her job as director! I watch it every year and it starts tonight at 9pm! Season 9 ya'll!
5. Need some free printable monograms? This has to be my favorite find of the week! I've gone crazy with new ones for my niece and in my office. All free- all easy to make and print! That's it! Throw em in a frame and check em out here http://printablemonogram.com/
6. Mom's birthday is Sunday so I get to add that to the girl time this weekend! I am so excited and cannot wait to celebrate with BOTH of my best friends! Time for them to be spoiled! ps check out this fabulous mother-daughter article I sent her this week. Loved it! 30 Signs your Mother is the Best Person in your Life