Thursday, August 14, 2014

Swooning Over & No-reply Reminder

I've been doing a ton of browsing lately for little odds and ends now that the ENTIRE first floor of our home is finished and I have to share some of the things I've been swooning over lately and just think... it's almost Friday again ya'll! Yes please!

Also, I get so sad when someone has the no-reply blogger status and I am not able to reply back to their comment/e-mail. Lately I've been seeing it a lot- I think it usually happens when your Google+ and Blogger is synced. I don't want anyone to feel like I'm just ignoring their comments! Boo! I was the exact same way when I first started blogging and had not a clue what that was about. Luckily, some fab bloggers helped me asap and sent me a step-by-step on how to change it. With that said, click this link for some helpful tips if you currently have this setting. Enjoy your Thursday ya'll!

Little nook in the master vanity? Something like it for sure!

This desk!

Mom wants this so badly for the bay house and you know I adore blues!

AHHH!! These pillows will be mine!!(Maybe the bench too!)

Love this bar cart- only one under $200 I've ever seen!!


And a slightly larger version of this tear-drop chandelier just arrived yesterday for the entryway!! (our closet one is to the left of it)





 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

15 comments:

  1. I seriously hope you bought that bar cart - best deal i've seen too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that bar cart is gorgeous! and i love the pillows, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stuff! Loving the chandelier and the ottoman for sure. And your mom lounging it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for the first floor being finished! I think we both need that bar cart.. so cute! And I'm also loving the whole blue living room situation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bar cart is a total steal! I paid like $150 for the one from Target so if you can find a legit one from an antique store it's totally worth it for that price!! I bet your house is looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all of your finds! And amen to the no-reply stuff -- I hate not being able to respond!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous finds! Love the chandelier that you picked! Can't wait to see the 'after' picture with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ottoman! Did you get any of these items?! C'mon girlfriend! We need a house update! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bar cart & the ottoman & the no-reply reminder. There have been a lot more lately than normal - wonder if google did some weird updates?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that bar cart and stool, they are perfect! I want a bar cart so bad but my apartment is way too small for one haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bar cart... swooning like crazy over it! I want one JUST like that as soon as I have room for a bar cart! Love it!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the chandelier! And yeah, I've been seeing the no-reply thing a lot lately too. I hope mine doesn't switch back to that. Let me know if you ever see it! Have a great weekend, Jessi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many great finds-- that is an amazing price for a bar cart, and it's such a great style! I've been having so many no-reply bloggers lately too! The worst is when I can't find an email address to let them know or respond!

    ReplyDelete