Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I'm headed to the farm...

No no I'm just kidding but I do believe if I was a single gal I'd head on over to Iowa and meet our newest Bachelor....drumroll... Farmer Chris!! (I must say I called and it and I am overly excited for this one) I mean, there is nothing wrong with this sweet good-looking man...or is there? (dun dun duuunnn) Bring on January because I am ready for the farm ya'll!


 By the way...I totally accept this rose



Also, I was catching up on some reading yesterday and came across Southern Living's Top 100 Best Restaurants in the South. I was excited and surprised to see how many from good ole' Virginia made the list. If you're anywhere in the area or have tried any of these places let me know which ones you like! Hubs and I are pumped to start making new date nights!


Picks from VA:



 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

21 comments:

  1. YAYAYAY for bachelor Chris! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, yeah, he's hot :) And all of those restaurants are so cute!! Well The Shack looks a bit interesting but I'm sure the food is good!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew I'd be so excited for it to be January? It can surely only be a hot farmer that gets me that excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, may have to watch this season haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. if I ever come to Virginia I'll have to check some of those restaurants out! I don't watch the bachelor, but maybe I need to start...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris is a hottie! Maybe I'll start watching haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew you'd be happy!! At least all the girls know going into it that they will have to live in Iowa!! Should narrow the field a bit lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Shack looks like something you would find down here in MS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't watched a full season of The Bachelor/Bachelorette since Sean and Catherine. This might be the season I return as a loyal watcher!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad they picked Chris. If they would have gone with Arie, I would have boycotted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for Farmer Chris! I am SO pumped! I just knew it had to be him. *melt*

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of those restaurants look great! And yessss Farmer Chris. I can't wait for the Bachelor! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alright, don't hate me but…. Chris just didn't do it for me!!! I figured he would be the bachelor though, but honestly none of the guys last season did it for me, other than Josh. Of course I'll still watch because of all the girl drama. Let's hope it's better than Bachelor in Paradise. That's just horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH. MY. GAWWWWW!!!!!!!! That's all I can saw and that's all you need to hear! :)
    SO excited for our Wine-day-Wednesday's with this hunkey Mr. Farmer! Whoo Whoo!
    Oh & best restaurants in the south...YUM-MY!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SOOO excited for Chris to be the next bachelor - like SUPER excited!! I'm hoping for a fabulous season!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahhhh I can't wait for chris' season!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait for Chris season! He is HOT HOT HOT! If I were single, I'd be meeting you at the farm to fight over him! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete