Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Fav's

This week has been one for the books! I've had a successful new International Student Orientation, earlier than usual mornings and later than normal nights helping my friend and bride for her wedding tomorrow. Today I am leaving early so I can conduct her rehearsal (hubby is in the wedding so we'll stay for that as well) and then a busy day of making sure everything is perfect for her tomorrow! With that said, I woke up in a unbelievably good mood so bring on the weekend! I'm linking up today with Amanda over at Meet @ the Barre and Karli with September Farm- you should too! Have a great weekend! xoxo


1. Favorite Fashion Finds: These Frye Booties for the win! (get them here)


why yes, yes I do..

 2. I've been craving good ole' mac & cheese lately and since I broke out my crock pot for the first time last week I figured this would be easy & oh-so delish! (Recipe here)




3. Favorite funnies


Please tell me ya'll have seen the new P Manning commercials! haha He really is my new favorite commercial king! I so badly want to do this next I'm in a gas station. Oh man... (click here for more)


4. Don't forget to enter the best back to school giveaway featuring a fabulous Tory Burch bag! The giveaway is going until 6pm so GOOD LUCK!!


 photo signature_zps6045ff3e.png

25 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I think I'm going to have to check out those booties, they're so cute! Also that mac & cheese. It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have I never made crock pot mac & cheese?! This needs to change asap. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm crushing on that mac and cheese! You've got my attention there. It looks delish! Have a great weekend and wedding!
    http://www.hilaryanna09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those booties....I die! Frye is so flippin' expensive, but I feel like they last forever. Justifiable, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that mac and cheese sounds so good right now! I'm pinning that recipe for later. Have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those boots!! They are perfect for fall! If only they weren't so dang expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I love those boots and that Tory bag! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those frye booties are amazing!! I crave Mac and Cheese all the time - so not good for my waistline lol! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is perfection. I love those Frye booties! I just bought my first pair of Frye boots during the Nordstrom sale, bring on fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those booties! My husband also speaks in movie quotes.. haha. I'm also a huge crock pot mac and cheese fan, so easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving those boots! I'm not usually an ankle bootie fan, but these are perfect! And Frye...you can't go wrong with Frye!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those Frye boots are soo cute! And that mac and cheese looks delicious! I may need a cheat day for that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've actually never been good at remembering movie lines, but I think it's an awesome skill for the people that can :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those boots!! I love them so much. I need to get that shirt my husband and his brothers, so them. Those boys can watch a movie once then they sit and quote the whole thing haha! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those booties! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Peyton! I just love him. And have since he was playing for the Vols. Have a great time this weekend with all the wedding festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That mac n cheese sounds delicious! That's my hubby's love language :-p Have a great weekend, Jessi!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving those boots! Have fun at the wedding - can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE those boots and omggggg that mac and cheese... YES! Yummmm! Have an amazing weekend!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That mac & cheese sounds FAB.... not sure I could resist a big pot of that! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute booties! I speak fluent movie quotes too ;) Love it!! That mac looks soooo good! The cheesier the better!! Mmm :) Have a fabulous weekend, sweets! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy weekend lady! I love that commercial- just saw the Cam Newton one the other day (go Panthers!).

    ReplyDelete
  23. I NEED those booties!! They're fabulous! Can't wait to hear about the wedding, hope you're having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bahaha! That garden funny is too good! :) Home made mac and cheese sounds amazing! I've never made it so you'll have to let us know if you do! :)

    ReplyDelete